- HDMI input support : [email protected], 576i, [email protected]/59.94/60, [email protected]/59.94/60, [email protected]/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- The SDI output support standard of 270Mbps(SD-SDI) ,1.485Gbps/M(HD-SDI),SMPTE 425M 3Gb/s Mapping(3G-SDI),SMPTE 424M3Gb/s serial interface(3G-SDI)
- The SDI video format support：
- 625/25 PAL
- 525/29.97 NTSC
- 525/23.98 NTSC
- 720p50, 720p59.94
- 1080P 23.98/24/30/50/60
- 1080i 23/24/30/50/59.94
- 2 channels SDI output
- SDI output support long distance via coaxial :
- 3G-SDI: 120m
- HD-SDI: 200m
- SD-SDI: 300m
- 3 LED indicators to monitor the working conditions exactly and easily
- UpnP, easy installation
HDMI to 3G-SDI converter
AN-HDMI-SDI series can convert
1-Channel HDMI to 3G-SDI with LOOP output
Quick installation video shows that units are plug and play and really easy to install.
In this setup we use HDMI to SDI converters set to convert SDI signal coming from our SDI micro type USB powered transmitters to HDMI monitors.
HDMI to SDI converter with 1 HDMI input, 2 SDI output.
Universal, easy to use and plug & play HDMI to SDI converter for different distances. Supports all types of 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SD-SDI signals and SDI loopout.