GEPON OLT – up to 8 port modular PON access unit
AN-E-OLT8000 GEPON OLT is the most competitive in price and leading product in AD-net line of GEPON access platform, which is in full compliance with IEEE 802.3ah and MII GEPON standards. It offers all triple play support as voice, ethernet and TV services integration. Pay-as-you grow upgradable to 8 ports it's a best choice for all size ISP's and network service providers.
- Segregation and aggregation fast Ethernet service(10/100BaseT) in both upstream and downstream directions from large METRO pipes of GE, allowing smooth integration to different types of METRO gear
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation(DBA) and quality of service allow the subscribers to share the 1Gbps and get more bandwidth than their agreements.
- RSTP function guarantees seamless connection between OLT and METRO.
- Enhanced IGMP features allow the point-to-multipoint video transmission.
- Rich set of Operations Alarms and Monitoring(OAM) functionality including loopbacks, alarms, performance monitoring and error testing. CLI and GUI supported make it easy to use.
- Learn more about CATV over PON networks here…
- wire-speed switching 64K MAC list
- 4094 VLANs
- Max 4 PON uplink cards, each having 2 PON uplink ports – total capacity – 8 ports
- Max 8 GE interface ports as SFP slots. Any standard 1.25 G SFP module can be used.
- Max 64 ONUs support per PON port
- 8 ports fixed, SFP GE
- NMS management port
- Uplink ports can be connected to third party VoIP Softswitches what support SIP protocol and operates with AD-net new SIP ONU!
- 1 Gbps transmission rate
- Network reach: 20 km
- Transmitter power: 2.5dbm to 7 dbm
- Receiver sensitivity: <=-39dBm
- Security: ONU authentication
- Distance 20 km (see planning issues)
- Max 64 ONUs support per PON expansion module
- Supports 802.3 MPCP protocol;
- Supports 802.3 OAM and expanded (slave port) protocol, have abundant OAM function design and offers long distance managment through OLT.
- Double channel independent OLT;
- Remote software upgrade supported
- Data encryption service for downlink, secure data transtion security for end users
- ONU authentication, averts illegal ONU access to network
- DBA dynamic bandwidth allocation
- Single ONU multi LLID registration
- IGMP proxy supported
- ACL functions supported
- QoS dunctions supported
- 4K MAC adress with single channel OLT
- VLAN’s devided by LLID
- Suitable for FTTH, FTTB and FTTx
- Loads of various statistic information
- Hot swap possibility for cards
- Managed by SNMP/Friendly GUI/Telnet
- 482.6mm(W) x 400mm(D) x 86.1mm(H)
- 19”, 23” ANSI compliant
- 300mm, 600mm ETSI compliant
- Net Weight: 15 kg
- Temperature: -5°C ~ 70°C
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
- -48V DC
- 120~240V AC, broaden compliant
- DC and AC concurrency for protection
- Power consumption: Max 70W
Flexible and user friendly NMS system:
Video: GEPON products & Applications: PART 1
Video: GEPON building blocks & topologies: PART 2
Application scenarios for FTTH & FTTB FTTx networks:
Triple play FTTH & FTTx scenario
Ethernet distribution FTTH scenario
GEPON OLT CHASSIS – 2 power supply cards at backplane (can be AC or DC), can have up to 8 PON PX-20 ports (connected to splitters and ONU) and up to 8 SFP type slots for downlink (to router, switch)
Main control card for modular OLT – supports, SNMP MIB, EMS system and control functions (must be inlcuded in each chassis)
2 PON uplink card, with 2 slots for AN-1000BASE-PX-20 modules. Each chassis can have up to 4 such cards, so full configuration of 8 ports are achieved
1 port PON transceiver module PX-20 (minimum 1 per each OLT, maximum – 8). Distance 20 km
AD-net Technology GEPON range offers combination of simplicity of Ethernet with bandwidth capacity of fiber to enable cost-effective, high-speed transport. Multiple services on one platform, no expensive over-build in last mile network.
AD-net GEPON offers classical Point-to-multipoint topology with splitter without field power requirement, which gives a least CAPEX for new fiber FTTH/FTTB networks layout. You can use this OLT in almost any FTTx network strategy and scenario.
AD-net GEPON offers a real future-proof access network with flexiblilty and upgrade capability.
Interoprating with one of models of AD-net ONU’s (Optical Network Units), it makes a end-to-end solution, reaching as well as end user to offering high speed Internet, IPTV or any other IP based services over PON infrastructure
OLT has built in routing/switching capabilties it can be integrated easily in operators exiting core infrastructure.
One GEPON OLT can deliver a gigabit of symmetrical payload distributed to up to 64 ONUs per each PON port up to twenty kilometers away, to build up a future-proof network without field power requirements.
AN-E-OLT8000 GEPON OLT uses modular scalable design and all modules – including all of power supply, heat dissipation fan, dust screen, PON uplink cards, control cards and other are plug-in type in mainframe chassis. AN-E-OLT8000 main chassis consists of 2 power supply, fan and chassis itself, where you can start plug in modules.
Full configuration of AN-E-OLT8000 GEPON OLT is as follows:
– AN-E-OLT8000 main chassis – 1 unit
– Fan Module – 1 unit
– Dust screen – 1 unit
– Power supply – 2 units
– Control card – 1 unit
– PON 2 port uplink card – up to 4 units
– PON tranceiver modules – up to 8 units, to be installed in 2 PON port cards.