16 E1 central office convergence converter
AN-16E1-4ETH-C is the AD-NET multi-E1 convergence-type bridge equipment, it provides 16 E1 and 4 FE interfaces, possesses Channel convergence function, according to the different bandwidth can divide into 1~16 Channel.
- Provide 16 E1 interfaces, and 4 FE Interfaces.
- Support 1 ~ 16 Channel division configuration, each Channel is composed of 1~16 E1 that have been specified by users, the Channel as link unit point to point carrying Ethernet data transparently and independently.
- Support one point to multi-point applications (Channel number is greater than 1), and point to point networking applications (Channel number is equal to 1), up to one point to 16-point networking application.
- Under the point to multi-point mode, support the different manufactures’ single E1 Bridge and multi-E1 Bridge as the remote device mixed networking application.
- When Channel is composed of one E1, it compatible with single-E1 bridge equipment that is realized by SE0163, RC7222, X-BRIDGE2.0 and other standard EOP protocol.
- When Channel is composed of two or more than two E1 lines, it compatible with multi-E1 Bridge equipment that is realized by SW16xxF, SW17xxF series, and will also compatible with all Bridge device that from different manufacturers but supports the EOP protocol.
- Support communication between any Channel, and can set isolation or communication according to the user’s need.
Each Channel supports 802.1Q Tag VLAN and QinQ function.
- The Ethernet data from Channel completes frame re-sequencing technology at the E1 line side,effectively guarantees the frame sequence and improves the transmission efficiency.
- The maximum transmission delay is 64ms between any two E1 lines in Channel, it can guarantee steady operation under kinds of complex networks.
- Each E1 line only costs 64Kbps overhead.
- The Channel automatically detects available E1 lines in it, and automatically allocates bandwidth.
- The Channel supports each E1 line to set CRC error threshold in it, when one line’s error rate exceeds the threshold, the system can automatically shut down the E1 line for isolation.
- The Channel achieves a one-way off-isolation in it, only cuts off the E1 line that over the BER threshold, and the other direction of transmission is not affected, Ethernet data can be asymmetrically transmitted in both direction, in order to ensure the maximum data transmission efficiency when the E1 line goes wrong.
- When one direction of E1 line received a LOSS or AIS alarm in Channel, the sending direction of the E1 line will not be affected, then realizes the asymmetric transmission on the E1 line.
- When receiving direction of all the E1 lines are cut off in Channel at the same time, local alarm and network management information can still be transmitted to remote via sending direction, achieves a one-way transmission on E1 line. This feature is particularly suitable for protocol converter cooperates with optical communication equipment. It can judge the faults of the lines when the optical communication equipment appears a one-way fiber cases.
- Support loop-back and loop-back protection of each E1 line.
- Support Ethernet packets statistics function.
- Support local system to control each remote E1 loop-back.
- Support the transfer function of full fault alarm.
- Support BERT testing function of E1 line.°
- Support remote alarm indication.
- Support particular Ethernet packet statistics function.
- Support WEB network management features, support network interface of the PC which based on TCP / IP, open SNMP library files, support the customer to complete network management that based on SNMP.
10/100BASE-T , full-duplex mode, comply with IEEE802.3 standard.
Support address learning function, the address table size is 2048，Aging time is 5 minutes.
Filter the ultra-long, ultra-short, and CRC error packet.
Support 802.1Q Tag and QinQ function of each Channel.
Support full-duplex PAUSE flow control.
Provide 16 E1 interfaces and can be divided into 1 ~ 16 Channel.
Achieve asymmetric transmission in Channel, can be non-paired (a pair means that it is composed of the receiving path and sending path of one E1 port) used.
It can automatically detect the number of available E1 lines and allocate bandwidth in Channel.
It has AIS, LOSS, time-out alarm and bit error rate alarm in Channel; You can inquire the alarm information and bit error rate data through network management.
It supports to set CRC bit error threshold in Channel, when it exceeds the threshold it can automatically cut off the poor quality lines for isolation. You can cut off the error code and set the error threshold by the pin settings or network management.
It allows the maximum propagation delay between any two E1 lines is 64 ms in Channel.
It supports local and remote loop-back of E1 line.
It supports bit error detection and statistics of E1 line.
It has complete line alarm output, automatically processes variety of line anomalies.
Comply with ITU-T G.703 and G.823, but do not support using signaling time slot.
When Channel is composed of 1 E1 line, it is compatible with single E1 bridge device which is achieved through SW1701F, RJ-017, SE0162, SE0163, X-BRIDGE2.0, all standard EOP protocols and standard HDLC protocols
When Channel is composed of two or two more E1 lines, it is compatible with the multi-E1 bridge device what is achieved through SW1602F、SW1604F、SW1605F、 SW1608F、SW1616F、SW1702F and SW1704F or different manufacturers but support the EOP protocol.
Physical Characteristics and environment request
|Input Voltage||-36V ～ -72VDC or 165～265VAC|
|Relative humidity||95％, no condensation|
|Length× high× wide（depth）||430mm× 44mm× 185mm|
Type 1: Regular application without VLAN’s
Type 2: Type application of Tag VLAN & QinQ
Type 3: application of Tag VLAN (switch)
Examples of management interface (screesnhots):
Above you can see remote unit statuses and local E1 port statuses. So, you can see 16 E1’s, which can then be or 16 x AN-E1-ETH, or 4 x AN-4E1-4ETH-G, or 2 x AN-8E1-4ETH-G, or any mix of them not exceeding total E1’s number.
16E1 central convergence device, E1's can be BNC or RJ-45, dual or single power, AC or DC
No more huge central chassis are needed!
AN-16E1-4ETH-C is the AD-NET multi-E1 convergence-type bridge equipment, it provides 16 E1 and 4 FE interfaces, possesses Channel convergence function, according to the different bandwidth can divide into 1~16 Channel. Each Channel is composed of one or multi-E1 lines, the Channel as the link unit carries the Ethernet data transparently, and it has the function which is similar to EPON, any Channel under the user need can set up isolation or communication. Make use of the Channel as the link unit what is composed of E1 lines can realize point to point or point to multi-point flexible networking, and meet the users’ variety of bandwidth and centralized network management needs.
AN-16E1-4ETH-C not only provides complete alarm instructions of the line side and the Ethernet side, but also provides the error rate statistics, timeout warning, Ethernet traffic statistics management or other exhaustive management information. Network management approach respectively provide based on WEB, PC interface which based on TCP / IP, and library files which based on SNMP to build the SNMP network management that can be unified operation and management.
It can work in pairs as a remote devices with such our converters like AN-E1-ETH, AN-4E1-4ETH-G or AN-8E1-4ETH-G. All the traffic coming from those remote locations then will be concentrated in same central device and in one Ethernet port.