- 1 x E1 G.703 converter to Ethernet, Plug&Play!
- E1 converter is based on self -Copyright IC.
- Semi/full duplex self adapt, support VLAN.
- RJ45 interface support auto-mdix.
- Provide 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
- E1 converter to Ethernet provide 3 loop functions: local loop, to remote loop, order remote loop.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- E1 converter support 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance.
- Have Ethernet monitor self-reset function, equipment will not dead.
- Provide detecting real time Ethernet communication status.
E1 interface parameter:
- Channel capacity: 1 Channels
- interface rate: ungframing/framing: N*64Kbps，N=0~31;
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703.
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- clock: inter-clock, line-clock
- Output jitter<0.05UI
- Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Duplex: half and full duplex self-adapt.
- Interface character: match IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1 Q(VLAN)
- Connector: RJ45, support auto-mdix
- MAC address capability: 4096
- DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
- AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
- Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20; to +70 °C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25 °C no condense)
140mm (depth) x 210mm (width) x 40mm
How to setup and test AN-E1-ETH converter in less than a minute.
Now, as you can see from product pictures, these units can have both E1 ports same time on board – E1 75 ohm and RJ-48 120 ohm. However, only 1 of these will work, and the one you want, you need to set by dip switches on back panel.
How? This is what we show in above video, check it out!
E1 - 10/100BaseT converter 2048Kbps,10/100 Base T, SUPPORT VLAN, AC/110 OR 220 V
E1 - 10/100BaseT converter 2048Kbps,10/100 Base T, SUPPORT VLAN, DC 48V
AN-E1-ETH E1 converter to Ethernet converter provides easy conversion from ITU-T G.703 E1 channel to Ethernet interface. Can used widely in connecting between WAN and LAN, monitoring, etc. The Ethernet interface is 10/100Mbps auto negotiation and can be full/half duplex. The E1 converter is transparent and in full rate, which can support the E1 unframed mode, including fractional E1 per request. A pair of AN-E1-ETH offer a cost effective solution for using existing E1 leased lines for transparent Ethernet service. Local management of the AN-E1-ETH E1 converter to Ethernet is provided via DIP switches. Front panel LEDs monitor the G.703 link, Ethernet LAN and serial ports for status and Loss of Sync. AN-E1-ETH E1 to Ethernet converter compact G.703 Access Converter provides E1/2.048 Mbps Network Termination as well as serial or Ethernet LAN interface conversion in a standalone or rack mount package. AN-E1-ETH terminates the G.703 Telco interface and converts the data for transmission to a user-oriented 10BaseT interface