- Conversion of optical signals can be carried out between multi/multimode optical
fiber, between single/multimode fibers, or between single/single mode fibers when
the both SFP modules have same speed.
- Supporting conversion of 2～1250Mbps optical digital signals.
- Conversion speed fast, less delay, high efficiency
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX, 1000Base-FX/TX and 2.5G Ethernet Standards
- If you use ATM/SDH or any other standards – if standard SFP module is used, also support these standard as well.
- Provides 2 slot (sockets) for universal SFP modules, all major SFP brands are supported;
- Supporting hot-swap of SFP modules;
- Front panel Diagnostic LED Indications;
- Can be installed in AN-CH05 chassis – universal type casing
- Supports Jumbo Frames, MPLS packed size, brand new chipset is used
Interfaces: SFP sockets.
Transmission Rate: 2～2.5Gbps
Power : External or Internal switching power: AC100～240V/DC5V or 48VDC supported
Ambient temperature：0 ～ +60℃
Storage temperature：-20 ～ +70℃
Humidity：5% ～ 90%
Diagnostic LED’s: Link A, Link B TX/RX, Power, Activity
One can think dozens of applications for this converter, and your imagination are just limited to SFP module type you use.
Application scenario Nr.1: Classic application when single mode type media converters need link via multimode fiber, and you can have no way to change modules inside them. Note, that instead of media converter, it can be anything, STM-1 SDH multiplexer, video CCTV transmitter etc.
Application scenario Nr.2 Here’s another interesting scenario. What if you could save on renting a fiber cable twice, paying for 1 fiber only, but still using same dual fiber 1310 nm wavelength devices? Yes, you again can consider SFP to SFP media converter which in this case converts dual fiber application to WDM single fiber
In this video we are practically demonstrating you how these really universal converters can be applied in an application when you need send single mode devices over existing multimode cables or vice versa.
Did you know that you can use these SFP-SFP converters not just simply converting Single mode to Multimode and vice versa, but more exotic way, like for example converting 1310 nm to CWDM 1490 nm wavelength? Now, here let us show you interesting scheme, how we can multiplex 4 or more 1310 nm based Gigabit Ethernet channels, over same fiber pair using these CWDM multiplexers. As you can see in video, first we use our Gigabit Media Converter, and then by means of SFP-SFP fiber converter, we convert 1310 nm to CWDM 1490 nm wavelength, which then goes injected further in CWDM multiplexer. In above example it’s 4 channel CWDM mux, but ordering options are 8 or 16 channels.
SFP to SFP media converter, supporting modules 155M (i.e fast ethernet), 1.25G (i.e Gigabit Ethernet) or 2.5G, AC or DC power options
AD-net SFP to SFP media converter has two SFP sockets. It can convert two optical digital signals of SFP modules, which have same speed, among different wavelength, different distance and different mode (singlemode, multimode, UTP, Fiber). It is used widely in popular applications in all kind of optical digital signals, like Ethernet signals, ATM signals, SDH signals, and control signals etc.
Like for example you can have a situation when:
– Multimode fiber need’s to be converterted to Single mode fiber;
– Multimode wavelength 850 nm need’s to be converted to 1310 nm;
– Single mode wavelenght 1310 nm need’s to be matched with some equipment, but it supports 1550 nm only
– Or, even any exotic conversion like CDWM window to regular 1310/850/1550 nm wavelenghts using this SFP to SFP media converter now becomes possible.
How do you achieve that?
There’s a 2 steps:
1. First, determine your wavelength and it’s datarate
2. Check the SFP modules you need and we will customize and send your SFP to SFP media converter to you.