- Hot-pluggable capability
- Digital diagnostic monitoring
- MQW FP Structure or DFB Laser
- Simplex LC connector or SC on request
- Single +3.3V supply & LVPECL data interface
- LVTTL logic level RX LOS
- Class 1 Laser Safety Compliance
- Detailed product information in EEPROM
- Excellent EMI & ESD protection
- Qualified to meet the intent of Bellcore reliability practices
- Compliant with SFP MSA specification and SFF-8472
- Links of narrow, intermediate or long reach with single or Multi-mode fiber
- ROHS, CE and FCC certified
- DDMI feature on request
- 100Base-LX Ethernet Application
- Humidity ≤ 90% (not condensing )
- Time to change between Rise/Fall for receive direction ≤ 1ns
- Fiber Channel
SFP modules, Single Mode, LX, 10-20km, 155M, LC connector. 100BaseFX, 1310/1550nm single mode (LC) [10 km/6.2 miles] – [20 km/12.4 miles]
100BASE-LX 1310nm single mode (LC), 10 km
100BASE-LX 1310nm single mode (LC), 20 km
100BASE-LX TX 1310nm RX 1550 single mode (LC), 10 km, WDM single fiber module
100BASE-LX TX 1550 nm, RX 1310 single mode (LC), 10 km, WDM single fiber module
AD-net Technology SFP transceiver is a plug-in module and it is hot-swappable. It allows for seamless integration of fiber with copper LAN connections wherever SFP interface slots are available. Such device is economical, it saves time, offers flexibility and eliminates the necessity for replacing entire devices when the customers need to change or upgrade fiber connections.
The SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable ) transceivers is compliant with SFP MSA (Multi-Source Agreement ) and SFF-8472. All modules satisfy Class I Laser Safety requirements in accordance with the international IEC-825 standards.
The transmit and receive functions are contained in a SFP 20 pin package with a Duplex LC or SC connector interface. The transmitter incorporates a highly reliable 1310 nm or 1550 nm Laser (FP laser for narrow, Intermediate distance and DFB laser for long distance) and a driver circuit which converts data to light with APC function. The output power can be disabled via he single TX_Disable pin. Logic LVTTL HIGH level disables the transmitter. The receiver incorporates an efficient InGaAs/InP PIN or APD photodiode receiver converting the light signal into an electrical current which is amplified and regenerated into data.
The transimpedance amplifier IC has internal AGC for wide dynamic range. The postamplifier is AC coupled to preamplifier through a capacitor and a low pass filter. It can be enough to pass the signal from 100Mb/s to 2.5Gb/s without significant sensitivity. A Signal Detect status output flag is also provided.
The transceiver operates from a single +3.3V power supply over an operating temperature range of 0 to +70C. The transceiver uses the SFP 20-pin connector to allow hot plug capability. Detailed product information in EEPROM and digital diagnostic monitoring is offered