Industrial Class Wall-Mounted Photo-isolation RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 Interface Converter
AN-ISWM-RS-232/422/485 Industrial Class Wall-Mounted Photo-isolation Interface Converter is compatible with RS-232C, RS-422, RS-485 standards and capable of converting single end RS-232 signal into RS-422 or RS-485 signal of balanced difference
● Point to point, point to multi-point communication
● Support RS-232 to RS-422/485 conversion , conversion modes can be selected automatically
● Automatic direction control of transmitting data (TXD),zero-latency design
● Photoelectric isolation enhance type (isolation voltage 3500V impulse/500V sequence) RS-232 interface 600W, RS-422/485 1000W lightning protection on each line.
● Point to multi-point, allow to connect 128 RS-422 or RS-485 interface device
● Data communication speed 0-115.2KBPS,
● Electric interface: RS-232 RJ-45 port ( attached with DB9 female to RJ-45 cable) RS-422/485 interface is DB9 pinhead or 6-bit terminal
● Power supply: serial port electricity stealing at RS-232 end. External power supply connecting at RS-422/485 end
● Full metal housing, anti-static, powerful anti-jamming capacity, high performance/price ratio
● Support standard DIN-rail, easy to install and fix,
● Compact size (95×65×25mm)
RS-232C, RS- 485/RS-422 standard
Electric interface:RS-232C interface RJ-45 connector
DB9 cable: RS-422/RS-485 interface DB9 connector or terminal
Transmission media: twisted-pair cable or shielded cable
Working mode: asynchronous half or full duplex
Signal indication: 3 signal indication lights indicate TXD, RXD and PWR
Isolation: isolation voltage 3500VRMS/500VDC
maximum 115.2K BPS to 1.2KM
38.4K BPS to 2.4KM
600 BPS to 5KM
RS-232 interface 600W lightning strike and surge protection
RS-422,RS-485 interface :
1000W lightning strike and surge protection on each line
Transmission distance: 0-5 kilometers (115200-600BPS)
Working environment: -25℃ to 70℃, 5% to 95% relative humidity
Industrial Class Wall-Mounted Photo-isolation Interface Converter
AN-ISWM-RS-232/422/485 Industrial Class Wall-Mounted Photo-isolation Interface Converter is compatible with RS-232C, RS-422, RS-485 standards and capable of converting single end RS-232 signal into RS-422 or RS-485 signal of balanced difference.
The built in photoelectric isolator can offer 3500V isolation voltage and the grade 2 rapid Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) can effectively inhibit lightning and ESD, provide 1000W lightning strike and surge protection power on each line and prevent lightning strike and common code interference. Connect PC, IPC, or portable computer via a DB9 female connector at RS-232 interface, and connect RS-422, RS-485 end via convenient 6-bit plug-in terminal.
The RS-485 supports dual-line half duplex, namely, the only two lines of RS-485 shall both send and receive data. Handshake signal (e.g. RTS, Request To Send) usually controls the data direction. The inner circuit of AN-ISWM-RS-232/422/485 Photoelectric Isolation Interface Converter can detect data direction and switch to control it automatically, conveniently to form a RS-485 network without any shake hand signal. This kind of RS-485 control is fully transparent and need no software amendment for the former working modes basing on RS-232.
AN-ISWM-RS-232/422/485 Photoelectric Isolation Interface Converter can provide credible connection for point to point, point to multi-point communication. The point to multi-point allows connecting 128 RS-422 or RS-485 interface devices with data transmission speed of 0-115.2KBPS. The 3 power supply and data flow indication light can indicate malfunction. It supports communication modes including RS-232C to RS-422, RS-232 to RS-485 conversion.