GEPON ONU – customer unit 1 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet and 1 PON port
AD-net GEPON ONU with the unique capability to support Ethernet platform at 1 FE port and IPTV services on the same EPON based platform.
- Fully integrated triple play solution to deliver TV, Internet and phone services at same platform
- Multiple services on one platform, no expensive over-build in last mile network
- Point-to-multipoint topology with splitter without field power requirement
- Offer a real future-proof access network with flexiblilty and upgrade capability
- Passive splitters to eliminate outside plant and field power requirements, to lower CAPEX and OPEX (no energy needed for splitter)
- Supports features like legacy DDN and voice, QoS and SLA give carriers the ability to create profit-generating applications and customized service offerings
- Easy management, easy accounting and easy upgrade with flexibility and scalability
- Multicast support for IPTV video streaming
- Split ratio up to 1:32 and 1:64 reaching up to 20 km
- Managed by logical and easy GUI manager and SNMP
- Compatible with 802.3ah，Support up to 8 LLID
- Prevent of system breakdown
- Alarm of Power off
- Support IGMP Snooping
- Support remote online updating of software
- Data Encryption Support，Protection of User Data Safety
- Function of Bandwidth Control Based on Service, Support DBA
- Ports on User Isolated
- Support 802.1Q VLAN，QoS, Management for Priority of Service
- Support remote monitoring/data diagnosis function ,end user configuration / incident detection
- Remote Loop testing
- Centralized Management on OLT Side
- Optical Link Distence Testing Support
- Configuration no needed when Installing Equipment
1 port Fast Ethernet 100 Mbit/s, 1 PON uplink, GEPON ONU
AN-E-ONU100 lays aside in the commercial building or the apartment to access the IP service, traditional access service and the digital special line service in the sole platform. Complete the management and disposition through the synthesis management system which are provided by MSC.
ONU is a equipment used in PON networking system to provide data service for end users.The main function of ONU is receiving the optical signals from downlink and convert it into ethernet signals then deliver to users.And receiving the ethernet signals from uplink signal of users equipment or networking and switch it into optical signals then deliver to upper networking through PON networking system..
It is a Optical Network Unit of GEPON series products. EPON series product uses PON technology, it precedes over the traditional optical accessing products on not only cost performance,maintainability but also extendibility.
AN-E-ONU100 is a device with 1 uplink GEPON port and 1 10/100M RJ45 ports, it suits for the FTTB networking syetem.
AN-E-ONU be connected to OLT via ODN (Optical Distribution Network), with optical split ratio is 1：32 or 1：64 (Short Distance)