● Extend the communication distance of RS-422/RS-485 bus network
● Increase the number of RS-422/RS-485 bus network device
● Automatic data direction control, zero-latency design
● Photoelectric isolator and DC/DC module, can offer 3500V isolation voltage and effectively prevent lightning strike and common code interference
● High efficiency lightning protection tube can effectively inhibit lightning and ESD, and offer 1000W lightning strike & surge protection power on each line.
● Can greatly enhance the credibility of the whole RS-422/485 network
● Full metal housing, anti-static, powerful anti-jamming capacity
Interface feature: interface is compatible with EIA/TIA RS-485/RS-422 standard
Electric interface: RS-422/RS-485 interfaces are DB9 interfaces
Transmission media: twisted-pair cable or shielded cable
Working mode: asynchronous half or full duplex
Signal indication: 3 signal indication lights indicate TXD, RXD and PWR
Isolation: isolation voltage 3500VRMS 500VDC sequence
Transmission speed: 115.2K BPS to 1.2KM
38.4K BPS to 2.4KM
9600 BPS to 5KM
Protecting grade: RS-422, RS-485 interface 1000W lightning strike and surge protection on each line
Extended distance: 0-5 kilometers
Working environment: -25℃ to 70℃, 5% to 95% relative humidity
Full metal housing, anti-static, powerful anti-jamming capacity RS-422/485 Photoelectric Isolation Data Repeater
AN-DR-RS-422-485 data repeater is a kind of data relay communication product of photoelectric isolated RS-422/RS-485.
AN-DR-RS-422-485 data repeater can prolong the communication distance of RS-422/RS-485 bus network and increase the number of RS-422/RS-485 bus network devices. The inner circuit of AN-DR-RS-422-485 Photoelectric Isolation Data Repeater can detect data direction and switch to control it automatically, conveniently to form a RS-485 network without any shake hand signal. This kind of RS-485 control is fully transparent and need not amend software for the former network basing on RS-422/485 working modes. The built in photoelectric isolator and DC/DC converter can offer 3500V isolation voltage and the rapid Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) can effectively inhibit lightning and ESD, provide 1000W lightning strike and surge protection power on each line, and prevent lightning strike and common code interference.