- Data Rates to 2.048 Mbps
- 75 Ohm (M4 connector) to 120 Ohm Twisted Pair （RJ45）or 120ohm DB68 connector;
- Bi-Directional Signal Conversion
- 2U high enclosed chasiss
- Mounts in a standard 19 inch(48.3cm) rack
- No AC Power or Batteries Needed
- 16 Female BNC connector Available
- BNC connector and RJ45 connector are front.
- DB68 connector on back
Transmission Line: CCITT G.703 (unstructured)
Data Rate: 2.048 Mbps
75 Ohm Connection: Dual female BNC connectors
120 Ohm Connection: Shielded RJ-45 jack
Power Supply: none required
Link-to-Data Isolation: 500 Volts AC/DC
Temperature Range: 32-122 °F (0-50 C)
Front side picture
Back side picture
16E1 balun panel,75ohm coax to 120ohm (RJ45 and DB68 connectors) converter, BNC connector and RJ45 connectors on front panel,DB68 on real panel,19inch,2U high rack mount
G.703 rack mount balun panel lets you match the connectors, impedance and signal characteristics of up to 16 dual coax BNC connections (75 ohm) with up to 16 twisted pair connections (120 ohm). Operating in compliance with the CCITT G.703 specification, the AN-IC16-DB68 occupies only 2U (3.5″/8.9 cm) of vertical rack space in a 19″ (48.3 cm) rack-allowing for efficient multiport matching.
Main difference of this model from others are RJ-45 and BNC connector location on front panel and DB68 – on back side.