Framed/Unframed E1 G.703/704 protocol converter to V.24
AN-FE1-V.24 is capable of converting v.24 interface into PCM signal of E1, with a rate up to 128Kbps. Mode of V.24 interface of this converter is DCE, it connects DTE device through direct cable, and connects DCE device through cross cable.
- V.24 rate Nx64kbps(（N=1~2）optional arbitrarily
- Universal – Framed/Unframed modes supported
- Support local analog/digital loopback
- Support remote loopback function
- Provide pseudo-random code test function
- V.24 interface uses DB25 standard connector
- E1 interface supports framing and non-framing modes, with the occupied time slot selected arbitrarily
- E1 interface balanced 120Ω/unbalanced 75Ω optional
- AC 220V and DC –48V inputs may be selected for interface converters of both structures
- For rack-mounted interface converter, dual power supply heat backup is provided to ensure a high operating reliability.
Protocol: G.703, G.704, G.706, G.823, I.431 and V.35
Frame structure: framing/non-framing
Impedance: 75Ω, physical interface BNC; 120Ω, physical interface RJ45
Receiving electric level: 0~-43db
Sending high electric level: 2.37V ±10%，75Ω; 3.00V ±10%，120Ω
Sending low electric level: 0V ±0.1V
Transmission distance: 600m
Data port type: V.35/DCE
Rate: N*64Kbps (N =1~31）
Physical interface: M34 (Female）
Indicator lamps: To indicate the operating status of power supply, data and line interface.
Stand alone: 85V~264V AC input, 5V/1A output
-36V~72V DC input, 5V/1A output
Operation temperature: 0℃~50℃
Storage temperature: -20℃~80℃
Humidity: 5%~90% (no condensation)
Framed/Unframed E1 G.703/704 converter to V.24 protocol, 96 - 260 V/AC
Framed/Unframed E1 G.703/704 converter to V.24 protocol, 96 - 260 V/DC
AN-FE1-V.24 framing structure interface converter adopting ASIC (application specific integrated circuit) design. It is capable of converting N*64K continuous data flow into PCM signal of E1, with a rate up to 128Kbps. Mode of V.24 interface of this converter is DCE, it connects DTE device through direct cable, and connects DCE device through cross cable.