Framed E1 – V.35 converter
FE1-V.35 converter provide conversion between ITU-T G.703 standard E1 interface and standard V.35/V.24 interface, can convert E1 channel of SDH, PDH, and other Optical Transmission Equipment or microwave, satellite Equipment to V.35/V.24 channel, Extend V.35 channel of DDN.
- Realize monitor of remote equipment from local equipment (Having two row of LEDs, upper row indicate local status, lower row indicate remote status’
- Provide 4 clock types: E1 master V.35/V.24 external or internal, E1 slave V.35/V.24 external or internal.
- Active clocks can support inter-clock, external-clock, and line clock.
- V.35/V.24 interface can connected with other DCE equipments.
- Standards according ITU-T V.35, G.703, G.704
- Provides 3 loop functions: local loop, to remote loop, order remote loop.
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V. The positive and negative terminal can
be exchanged for DC-48V, easy for installation and maintenance.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- Realize rate setting of remote equipment (in slave clock status) when local equipment is in master clock status(unframing device haven’t this function).
- Network manager interface uses SNMP or RS485
E1 interface parameters:
- Channel capacity: 1 Channels
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703; G.704
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- Clocking options: internal-clock, line-clock
- Interface Rate: 2.048Mbps+-50ppm.
- Interface character: match V.35/V.24.
- Connector: DB25 male/female (optional).
- Interface type: DCE.
- Clocking options: G.703 derived clock, internal/external clock
- DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
- AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
- Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (25°C no condense)Standalone scenario: (set dip swith S5.3 to be on (local timeslot).
Testing scenario using RJ-48 120 ohm E1 interface
Testing scenario using BNC 75 ohm E1 interface
Framed E1 - V35 interface convertor, 75/120, 220V
Framed E1 - V35 interface convertor, 75/120, DC 48 VDC
AN-FE1-V.35 converter provides conversion between ITU-T G.703 standard E1 interface and standard V.35/V.24 interface, can convert E1 channel of SDH, PDH, and other Optical Transmission Equipment or microwave, satellite Equipment to V.35/V.24 channel, Extend V.35 channel of DDN.
Used widely in data communication networks, Connecting with V.35/V.24 interface of Routers and Optical Transmission Equipments without G.703 interface, realize match between different network equipments, and transparent to upper protocol layer.
Want to see it as SNMP managed modular platform in your 19′ rack? Check here…