- Realizes monitoring of remote equipment from local equipment;
- Upper LED row indicate local status, lower row indicate remote status, easy to understand easy to use
- Based on self -copyright IC.
- Ethernet interface Semi/full duplex self adapt, support VLAN
- Ethernet interface support auto-mdix.
- Provide 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
- Provide 3 loop functions: local loop, to remote loop, order remote loop.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- E1 can support rate N*64k (N=1 to 32)
- Provide 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance.
- Have Ethernet monitor self-reset function, equipment will not dead.
- Provide detecting realtime Ethernet communication status.
Want to see it as SNMP managed modular platform in your 19′ rack? Check here…
E1 interface parameter:
- Channel capacity: 1 Channels
- Interface Rate: n x 64Kbps to n x 32
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703; G.704
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- Clocking: intenalr-clock, line-clock
- Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Duplex: half and full duplex self-adapt.
- Interface character: match IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1 Q(VLAN)
- Connector: RJ45, support auto-mdix
- MAC table: 4096
- DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
- AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
- Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70 °C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90%
Video: How to setup and test AN-FE1-ETH converter in less than 30 SECONDS!
Framed (fractional nx64 kbit/s) 2048 Kbps E1 - Ethernet interface convertor, 75/120 ohm impedance universal, 96 -260 AC universal
Framed (fractional nx64 kbit/s) 2048 Kbps E1 - Ethernet interface convertor, 75/120 impedance universal, 48 VDC
Framed (fractional nx64 kbit/s) 2048 Kbps E1 - Ethernet interface convertor, 75/120 impedance universal, DC +24V
AN-FE1-ETH Ethernet to E1 Interface Converter (also as AN-FE1-ETH Ethernet Bridge) is an Ethernet bridge of high performance, which accomplishes the converting between the 100M Ethernet port and the E1 port. As an extended device of the Ethernet, the AN-FE1-ETH Bridge realizes interconnection of two Ethernet by using the E1 channel provided by existing networks with low cost.
100BASE-TX (RJ45) interfaces are provided at the end of Ethernet LAN to accomplish various functions including MAC address self-learning, address filtering, address table maintenance and flow control.
E1 interfaces conforming to ITU-T G.703 and G.704 proposals are provided at the end of WAN, supporting RJ45 and BNC connection modes. The E1 ports support both framing and un-framing architecture. The user can select an operating mode for the E1 interface according to the connected E1 environment. This provides flexibility of network application. In the framing mode, the E1 interface provides a rate of N*64Kbps（N=1~31）. In the un-framing mode, the E1 channel provides a rate of 2.048Mbps and accomplishes transparent transmission.
If the AN-FE1-ETH Ethernet to E1 Bridge is used in the framing mode, the transmission clock can be either provided internally, i.e. using the main clocking timing mode (INT), or extracted from the E1 channel, i.e. using slave clock timing mode.
The AN-FE1-ETH Ethernet to E1 Bridge provides plenty of self-test functions, supporting local loop and remote loop. It also provides pseudo random code test function to test error codes in the circuit.
It is proposed to use the products of this series in pairs.