- Realize monitor of remote equipment from local equipment (Having two row of LEDs
- Upper row indicate local status, lower row indicate remote status, unframing equipment have no this function.
- Ethernet interface Half/Full duplex self adapt, supports VLAN.
- Ethernet interface support Auto-MDix.
- Provides 2 clocking types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock
- Provide 3 loop functions: local loop, to remote loop, order remote loop.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- E1 can support rate n*64k (n=1-32);
- Provide 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance.
- Have Ethernet monitor self-reset function, equipment will not dead.
- Provide detecting realtime Ethernet communication status.
- Support 1-4 Ethernet switch function.
Want to see it as SNMP managed modular platform in your 19′ rack? Check here…
E1 interface parameters:
- Channel capacity: 1 Channels
- Interface Rate: n x 64Kbps to n x 32
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703; G.704
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- Clocking: internal-clock, line-clock
- Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
- 4 x 10/100BaseT interfaces
- Duplex: half and full duplex self-adapt.
- Interface charactertistics according IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1 Q(VLAN)
- Connector: RJ45, support auto-mdix
- MAC address capability: 4096
DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25°C no condense)
AN-E1-4ETH setup with AN-CH06 in center video presentation
In this video let’s test BNC 75 ohm ports for E1 and shared Ethernet port scenario (you can set port isolation and VLAN’s via GUI NMS that comes in set with units)
E1 - 4 x Ethernet interface convertor, 75/120 ohm impedance, 220V
E1 - 4 x Ethernet interface convertor, 75/120 ohm impedance, DC-48V
E1 - 4 x Ethernet interface convertor, 75/120 ohm impedance, DC+24V
AN-FE1-4ETH converter provides easy conversion from ITU-T G.703 E1 channel to 4 Ethernet interfaces.
Can be used widely in connecting between WAN and LAN, monitoring, etc.
The 4 x Ethernet interfaces is 10/100Mbps auto negotiation and can be full/half duplex. AN-FE1-4ETH can be used in applications where several Ethernet ports are necessary and additional switch or hub installation is not possible and where limited bandwith restrictions apply. The E1 is transparent and in full rate, which can support the E1 unframed mode, including fractional E1 per request.
A pair of AN-FE1-4ETH offer a cost effective solution for using existing E1 leased lines for transparent Ethernet service. Local management of the AN-FE1-4ETH Converter is provided via DIP switches. Front panel LEDs monitor the G.703 link, 4 x Ethernet LAN and serial ports for status and Loss of Sync. AN-FE1-4ETH compact G.703 Access Converter provides fractional E1/2.048 Mbps Network Termination as well as serial or Ethernet LAN interface conversion in a standalone or rack mount package. AN-FE1-4ETH terminates the G.703 Telco interface and converts the data for transmission to a user-oriented 10BaseT interface.