Ethernet to V.35 converter (Ethernet over V.35)
Ethernet to V.35 converter provide conversion from V.35 channel to Ethernet interface, and delivers Ethernet services over existing V.35 lines, RJ-45 type port for Ethernet.
- Based on self -copyright IC , high software content (kernel chip based on software)
- Ethernet to V.35 serial interface converter – send LAN & PC interconnection over V.35 leased libes
- V.35 interface provide DTE and DCE type: DTE rate is 0 to 10M, DCE rate is n x 64k(N=1 to 32)
- Provide 2 loop functions: local V.35 loop, local 10 Base-T loop.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V. The positive and negative terminal can be
exchanged for DC-48V, easy for installation
- Ethernet to V.35 serial interface converter is managed by dip switches
- Ethernet to V.35 serial interface converter – plug & play!
- Deliver Ethernet over V.35 line
Interface Rate: 8Mbps+-50ppm.
Interface character: match V.35.
Connector: DB25 male/female (optional).
Interface type: DCE.
Clock: G.703 resume clock, internal /external clock.
Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
Duplex: half and full duplex self-adapt.
Interface character: match IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1 Q(VLAN)
Connector: RJ45, support auto-mdix
DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25°C no condense)
Quick Setup Video:
In this video, we are testing a connection, of how IP Phone will communicate with SIP server if it get’s sent via 64K V.35 leased line – which sometimes can be even satellite connection.
V35-10/100BaseT interface convertor, 75/120, 220V
V35-10/100BaseT convertor, 75/120, DC-48V
V35-10/100BaseT convertor, 75/120, DC+24V
Ethernet to V.35 converter AN-V35-ETH provides easy conversion from V.35 channel to standard 10/100 BaseT Ethernet interface Can used widely in connecting between WAN and LAN, monitoring, etc.
The Ethernet interface is 10/100Mbps auto negotiation and can be full/half duplex.
A pair of Ethernet to V.35 serial interface converter AN-V35-ETH offer a cost effective solution for using existing V.35 leased lines for transparent Ethernet service.
Local management of the AN-V35-ETH V.35 to Ethernet Converter is provided via DIP switches. Front panel LEDs monitor the V.35 link, Ethernet LAN and other serial ports for status and Loss of Sync.
AN-V35-ETH compact V.35 to RJ-45 LAN converter provides V.35 Network Termination as well as serial or Ethernet LAN interface conversion in a standalone or rack mount package. AN-V35-ETH terminates the V.35 Telco interface and converts the data for transmission to a user-oriented 10BaseT interface.