- Comply with ITU-T G .703
- E1 port has on-line error surveillance and loopbacktest function
- RS-485 interface, RS-232 for control and maintanance;
- Standard 19 inch 1 unit box G.703 converter
- -48V DC or 220V AC or +24V DC power supply
- Supply invalidation and loss indication，remote AC220V power loss indication for terminal equipment as a plus
- Substrate program on-line update supported.
16xE1 PDH signals at 2.048Mbps
Comply with ITU-T G.703 E1 recommendation
Bit rate: 2048kbps±50ppm
Line code: HDB3
Impedance: 75W (unbalanced) or 120W (balanced)
Connector socket: CC4 1.0/2.3
Comply with ITU-T G.703 E3 recommendation
Bit rate: 34368kbps±20ppm
Line code: HDB3
Impedance: 75W (unbalanced)
Connector socket: BNC
DC type: ±48V（-36V to -72V or 36V to 72V）or ±24V-18V…-36V, 18V…36V）
AC type: 220V（165V~265V）
Power consumption: £10W
E3 to 16 x E1 G.703 univrsla muliplexer, AC/DC power options, 75/120 ohm E1 interface option.
AN-E3-E1 is compact, 1U high G.703 converter & E3 multiplexer which combines up to 16xE1 G.703 2Mbit/s lines into 1 E3 line (34 Mbit/s). AN-E3-E1 can be used as access multiplexer and concentrator in areas, where transmission line is delivered by E3 line, and there is a need to mux/demux signal in up to 16 E1 G.703 lines.
It’s very compact, just 1U unit can be installed anywhere in your rack, and can be configured by local terminal interface – RS-232 and RS-485 ports. The AN-E3-E1-MUX multiplexer support panel dip switch control of loop backs to allow for installation and maintenance checks.