- 4 switch 10M/100M Ethernet, Half/full duplex self adapt, support VLAN.
- RJ45 interface support auto-mdix
- Provide 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
- Provide 3 loop functions: local loop, to remote loop, order remote loop.
- Support 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance.
- Have Ethernet monitor self-reset function, equipment will not dead.
- Provide detecting realtime Ethernet communication status.
- Support 1-4 Ethernet switch function.
- Network manager use SNMP with a AN-CH in center
E1 interface parameter:
- Channel capacity: 1 Channel
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703.
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- Clocking types: internal-clock, line-clock
- Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
- 4 x 10/100BaseT interfaces
- Duplex: half and full duplex self-adapt.
- Interface character: match IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1 Q(VLAN)
- Connector: RJ45, support auto-mdix
- MAC address capability: 4096
- DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
- AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
- Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25°C no condense)
AN-E1-4ETH setup with AN-CH06 in center video presentation
E1 - 4 x ETH interface convertor, 75/120 ohm for E1 port , 220V
E1 - 4 x ETH interface convertor, 75/120 ohm for E1 port , DC-48V
E1 - 4 x ETH interface convertor, 75/120 ohm for E1 port, DC+24V
AN-E1-4ETH converter provides easy and cost effective conversion from ITU-T G.703 E1 channel to 4 x Ethernet interfaces.
The 4 x Ethernet interfaces is 10/100Mbps auto negotiation and can be full/half duplex.
AN-E1-4ETH can be used in applications where several Ethernet ports are necessary and additional switch or hub installion is not possible. The E1 is transparent and in full rate, which can support the E1 unframed mode, including fractional E1 per request. A pair of AN-E1-4ETH offer a cost effective solution for using existing E1 leased lines for transparent Ethernet service. Local management of the AN-E1-4ETH Converter is provided via DIP switches.
Front panel LEDs monitor the G.703 link, Ethernet LAN and serial ports for status and Loss of Sync. AN-E1-4ETH compact G.703 Access Converter provides E1/2.048 Mbps Network Termination as well as serial or Ethernet LAN interface conversion in a standalone or rack mount package. AN-E1-4ETH terminates the G.703 Telco interface and converts the data for transmission to a user-oriented 10/100 BaseT interface.