E1 – 2xV.35 converter
AN-E1-2V35 Compact E1 to 2 x V.35 converter for asynchronous data link over E1 access line
- Have console port,support HyperTerminal to control device.
- Optional slot choice within 31 slots based on hardware.
- Provide clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock,V.35 master clock, V.35 external clock.
- Provide 3 loop functions: E1 local loop, V.35 local loop, let remote V.35 loop.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- E1 can support rate N*64k(N=1-32);
- Provide 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance.
- V.35 support hot plug,connect with DTE or DCE.
- RS232 channel can transmit asynchronous 1-19200 baud self adapt serial data.
- RS232 channel can also transmit console data from opposite device like router.
- Configures console port of remote FE1-V35-232 device through RS232 channel.
- Network manager interface fpr SNMP.
- Two types:Standalone, desktop, 19inch;Card,usually be inserted in our rack 19 inch.
E1 interface parameter
Ã¯Channel capacity: 1 Channels
Interface Rate: n x 64Kbps to n x 32
Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/sÃ‚Â±50 ppm
Line Code: HDB3
Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703.
Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
Clock: inter-clock, line-clock
Channel capacity: 2 Channels
Interface Rate: 2.048Mbps+-50ppm.
Interface character: match V.35
Connector: DB25 male/female (optional).
Interface type: DCE.
Clock: G.703 resume clock, internal /external clock.
DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
Operating temperature: 0 to 50 Â°C
Storage temperature: -20 to +70 Â°C
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25 Â°C no condense)
E1 to 2 x V35 interface converter, 75/120, 220V
E1 to 2 x V35 interface converter, 75/120 DC-48V
E1 to 2 x V35 interface converter, 75/120, DC+24V
E1-V35 provides physical conversion between ITU-T G.703 standard E1 interface and 2 standard V.35 interfaces. It can provide safe and seamless communication connection between equipments with different interfaces in the network. Random time slot can be chosen in G.703 standard E1 to compose V.35 channel with the rate of N*64K(N=1-32).
It is suitable for the case that part slot of E1 channel can be used and the equipment transmitting data only has V.35 output. The mode of data interface is DCE, which can be connected with DTE or DCE equipment. RS232 channel can transfer asynchronous serial data with self-adaptable baud rate of 0 to 19200 and can also transfer Console data from remote-end equipment such as Router.
The equipment supports super terminal control device with Console port. Equipment at local end can be self looped and configure console port of remote-end device through RS232 channel. Application field: DDN circuit extends through E1 channel.