- 1U box SDH/MSPP with 1 or 2 STM-1 optical interfaces and 63E1 PDH interface.
- Inter-working with popular SDH/MSPP products of various vendors
- LCD display for system configuration and alarm
- SDH/MSPP core, PDH price
- Easy commissioning and maintenance
- High integration, compact design
- High reliability, low CAPEX and OPEX
- 63 E1 G.703 over single mode dual ar WDM fiber;
- Star, Ring, Chain – all SDH topologies possible
|SDH Interface||Max||1~2 STM-1 optical interfaces （1+1 supported）|
|Spec.||S-1.1, L-1.1, L-1.2|
|Single fiber bi-directional interface can be optionally supported|
|PDH interface||E1 Spec.||Comply with G.703, 2.048Mbps, HDB3|
|Data||RS485||Asynchronous RS485 data|
|Management||Protocol||SNMP or Q3|
|Interface||10Base-T and RS232/RS485|
|EOW interface||Standard socket: 4P4C|
|Physical Dimension||1U: 440 × 44 ×230 (mm)|
-48V DC or 220V (110V) AC or dual power supply
Classical point-to-point scenario – most cheapest way to send 63E1 over single fiber!
AN-SDH63 will work with any existing SDH core network, built on such brands, like Siemens, Huawei or Alcatel. Just use AN-SDH63 as effective terminal multiplexer.
Interworking in add-drop ring networks with any order AD-net product – we can slove any interworking scenario.
SDH multiservice access platform, 63 E1 75/120 ohm, STM-1 SM up to 120 km
As a key member of AD-net SDH/MSPP Product family, AN-SDH63 is a carrier-class, cost-effective, compact (only 1U high) SDH/MSPP platform that is designed for applications in metro and access networks to facilitate the efficient transport of traditional TDM and emerging data traffic for service providers. It can provide 63E1 TDM interfaces in only 1U standard 19” box. AN-miniSDH is best suitable for point-to-point network or standard SDH TM node. Working together with other SDH access family member such as AN-miniSDH, it can support various network topologies such as point-to-point, chain, ring, hub, and mesh networks.