- Half 19”, 1 U box with standard STM-1 optical interfaces
- 1 E1 and and 1 framed V.35 interface, standard SDH mapping.
- E1 port complies with ITU-T G .703, with error monitor and loop back test functions
- V.35 port complies with ITU-T V.35, with alarm monitor and loop back test function.
- Various alarm indicators.
- Inter-work with any SDH/MSPP products of various vendors with standard STM-1 optical interfaces.
- Support agent network management by AN-MSPP,AN-miniSDH saving IP address.
- High integration, compact design, can be hanged on the wall.
- SDH/MSPP units at PDH price.
|1 STM-1 optical interface, 1 E1, 1 V.35|
|AN-microSDH-E1||1 STM-1 optical interface, 1 E1|
|1 STM-1 optical interface, 1 V.35|
|STM-1 optical interface||Connector||SC/PC|
|Spec.||S-1.1, L-1.1, L-1.2|
Single fiber bi-directional WDM interface can be optionally supported
|Service interface||E1 Spec.||
Comply with G.703, 2.048Mbps, HDB3
Comply with ITU-T V.35/V.36 DCE or DTE, framed or unframed
2.048Mbit/s, n x 64kbps, where n = 1 …32
|Physical Dimension H×D×W||44 mm ´136 mm ´ 220mm|
|Power||Supply||220V (110V) AC or -48V DC|
AN-microSDH-E1-V35, 1 STM-1 optical interface, 1 E1, 1 V.35, AC power
AN-microSDH-E1-V35, 1 STM-1 optical interface, 1 E1, 1 V.35, DC power
One of the smallest in size on earth SDH device from AN-microSDH series. AN-microSDH-E1-V35 is micro sized SDH unit with 1 E1 & 1 V.35 unit over STM-1 interface. Working together with aggregation devices such as AN-miniSDH or AN-MSPP, they can support point to multi-point topology. They also support point to point network or working together with any SDH devices with standard STM-1 interfaces.
They also support point to point network or working together with any SDH devices with standard STM-1 interfaces.