- According with IEEE 802.3, support 10Base-T, 100Base-T. – 4 Ethernet ports available
- Support flexible setting of 1 to 8 E1 channels, auto detect the number of E1 channels and time-delay, select available E1 channels when reset.
- Provide 2 loop functions: local E1 loop, remote E1 loop.
- Ethernet transmission transparent,support AUTO-MDIX, straight and crossover auto-adapt.
- Can transmit super-long frame of IEEE 802.1Q, support Ethernet switch with VLAN function.
- Support E1 channel hot plug, and auto detect available E1 channels.
- Support reset remote system from local system.
- 8 E1 can have 10 ms time-delay, CRC alarm limitation can auto insulate bad-quality transmit channel by configuration, and is single direction insulation. when one direction error rate over limitation, cut only this direction, the other direction not affected. ( the two directions need not symmetry.)
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V. The positive and negative terminal can be exchanged for DC-48V, easy for installation and maintenance.
- Supports NMS monitoring port via RS-232
Protocol: G.703, G.704, G.736, G.823, I.431 IEEE802.3
Impedance: 75Ω, physical interface BNC
|120Ω, physical interface RJ45
Interface rate: 2.048 Mbps
Jitter tolerance: In accord with protocol G.823
Output jitter: < 0.05UI
Transmission range: 300m (UTP) 600m (coaxial cable)
Ethernet interface (RJ45):
Data Rate: 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation
Standard: Compatible with IEEE802.3
Full duplex auto-negotiation
Stand alone: 19 in standard 1U cabinet;
Rack mount: 19 in standard 4.5U cabinet;
Stand alone: 85V~264V AC input, 5V/2A output
-36V~-72V DC input, 5V/2A output
Rack mount: 176V～264V AC input,5V/16A、12V/1A output
-36V～-72V DC input,5V/16A、12V/1A output
Operation temperature: 0℃~50℃
Storage temperature: -20℃~80℃
Humidity: 5%~90% (no condensation)
4 x Ethernet to 8 E1 G.703 converter / inverse mux, RJ-45 or BNC for E1, 48 VDC or AC 96 - 260 as options
AN-8E1-4ETH 8E1&10/100Base- TX Bridge is a device that takes ASIC chip as its core and enables 8 channel Ethernet data to be transmitted through multi 8E1 channels. The 8E1&10/100Base- TX Bridge breaks through the bandwidth limit of single E1 Ethernet Bridge. It is very easy to make use of the existing rich E1 resources in the public networks to quickly extend the range of the Ethernet LAN. AN-8E1-4ETH 8E1&10/100Base- TX Bridge is an enhancement model of the Ethernet to multi E1 converter. It means that with a built-in bit error detector, the device can find which E1 is not capable to be used because of too much bit errors, and then automatically cut down the bad one, to keep the Ethernet data transmission continuously.
AN-8E1-4ETH 8E1/100BASE-TX Interface Converter is a multifunction and high performance L2 switch which build in the port cross engine to realize the conversion between four Ethernet interface and E1 interface. The equipment supports the function used as Ethernet transceiver or Ethernet net bridge. As the extension of Ethernet, This converter may realize Ethernet interconnection at low cost via the E1 channel provided by existing network.
E1 interfaces conforming to ITU-T G.703 and G.704 proposals are provided at the end of WAN, supporting RJ45 and BNC connection modes. The E1 ports support framing architecture. Each channel can support 31 time slots for transmit. The 8E1 channel provides a rate of 15.872 Mbps and accomplishes transparent transmission.
It is proposed to use the products of this series in pairs.
Screenshot of GUI NMS are presented below:
Unit is really that simple as those words – PLUG-AND-PLAY says. To demonstrate that, view the video below: