- Realizes up to 8 E1s and 4*10/100/1000M Ethernet + 1 *10/100/1000M optical (SFP type) Ethernet mixed multiplexing to optical fiber
- Provides dual optical interfaces
- SFP MSA (INF-8074i), ITU-T G.695, FC-PI V2.0 standards compliable, therefore hot pluggable is supported
- Support 1+1 protection and Automatic Protect Switch (APS) with the switching time less than 50ms
- The line bit rate is 1.25Gb/s
- The transmission distance is optional (dependent on the SFP optical module)
- Provides optical loop-back function, a great convenience for trouble shooting
- ALS function supportable
Supports Remote Power down Detect (RPD) function, which can be used to distinguish the failures of remote power down or fiber broken
- Provides up to 8 E1 interfaces, compliant to ITU-T G.703, and balanced/unbalanced selectable
- Jitter tolerance, jitter transfer characteristic and jitter generation fully comply with ITU-T G.823 and G.742 recommendations
- Local/remote loop-back function supported
- Provides an Ethernet channel with up to 1000Mb/s bandwidth
- Complies to IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.ab, IEEE 802.3x recommendations
- Supports auto-negotiation function, and can works in 10M full/half duplex, 100M full/half duplex, 1000M full duplex mode (1000M half duplex is not supported)
- Proprietary technique (patent pending) adopted to prevent Ethernet frames from looping back in case of unexpected optical loop-back
- The transmission media is category 5 UTP RJ45 connector
- EOW – Standard telephone set can be used
- Supports tones of ringing, ringing back, engaged and howling
- RS232 auxiliary channel bit rate can be up to 38.4Kb/s
- Network management interface
- Supports GUI NMS based on RS232 (UART)
- Implements the device alarm and status monitor, E1 and optical loop back configuration, etc.
- No optical signal (NOP), Loss Of Frame (LOF), 10-3 error, 10-6 error for optical lines
- Loss Of Signal (LOS), Code Violation (CV) for E1 tributaries
- Remote/local alarm are selectable to be displayed by LED
- The alarms of unused E1 tributaries can be shielded
- Audio alarm supported and can be mute
- Single-board design with small dimension, 1 U high and can be installed on standard rack
- Single 220V AC or -48V DC
- Simultaneous 220V AC & -48V DC
- Simultaneous two 220V AC
- Simultaneous two -48V DC
- Power consumption Less than 11W
- You can use also CDWM standard 1.25 G modules for uplink!
E1 interface parameters
|Impedance||75 Ω (120 Ω selectable)|
|Standard||ITU-T G.703 G.704、G.823|
Gigabit Ethernet parameters
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.ab, IEEE 802.3x|
|Relative Humidity||≤95％, no condensation|
Device dimension, weight and power consumption
|Dimension||434mm×44mm×155mm (width ×height ×depth)|
|Power consumption||Less than 11W|
Any standard SFP module 1.25G can be used. In case our SFP modules are used, then example specs are below
Optical parameters (dual fiber, 30Km)
|Overload input optical power||-3dBm|
|Receiving sensitivity||Better than -22dBm|
|Dynamic range||Larger than 14dB|
|Standard||SFP MSA(INF-8074i)、ITU-T G.695、FC-PI V2.0|
Or any other distance and fiber type yo choose!
8 E1 G.703 + 4 10/100/1000 UTP Gigabit Ethernet + 1 SFP type port over fiber smart GUI managed multiplexer, AC/DC power options, RJ-45 or BNC for E1's, RS-232 auxilary channel on board, enginering orderwire port.
AC power only
DC power only
dual AC / DC power
dual AC/AC power
dual DC/DC power
The AN-FM-240-GETH-G is designed as point to point optical transmission system based on Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). It integrates the traditional PDH multiplexer and 1000Mbps Ethernet optical transceiver, and can realize the 8 E1s and 1000Mbps wire-speed Ethernet transmission over fiber.
It not only provides dual hot-pluggable optical interfaces to realize 1+1 optical protection, but also integrates one RS232 auxiliary channel and one Engineering Order Wire (EOW) channel. Furthermore, it owns many humanize functions, such as Automatic Laser Shutdown (ALS), Remote Power down Detect (RPD) and so on.
It supports the management based on GUI NMS. With the supper terminal integrated by PC, user can realize the monitor and configuration of the device.
With low power consumption, high integration and well stability, it is a cost-competitive solution for the application where gigabit Ethernet and E1 are required simultaneously, such as the telecommunication, the electric power and the finance fields.
|Gigabit Ethernet Ports||