4 x E1 to Ethernet 100BaseFX (fiber port) converter
AN-4E1-ETH-FIB is a 4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 100BaseFX (fiber port) converter, a 10/100 BaseFX fiber port is available at all wavelenghts and fiber types, like Single/MultiMode/WDM and distances up to 120 km. Converter works as a inverse mux, providing speed close to 8 Mbit/s, multiplexer Ethernet over 4 E1 lines
- Based on self -Copyright IC.
- Semi/full duplex self adapt, support VLAN.
- Provide 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
- provide 3 loop functions: local loop, to remote loop, order remote loop.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- Support 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance.
- Have Ethernet monitor self-reset function, equipment will not dead.
- Provide detecting realtime Ethernet communication status.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 100Base-FX Standards at fiber port;
- LED Indicators: POWER, FX LINK/ACT, 100, TP LINK/ACT, FDX/COL.
- Single mode / Multimode or WDM single strand fiber.
- 4 E1 channels has less than 10 ms time-delay, CRC alarm limitation can auto insulate bad-quality
transmit channel by configuration, and is single direction insulation.
- When one direction error rate over limitation, cut only this direction, the other direction not affected;
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V. The positive and negative terminal can be exchanged for DC-48V, easy for installation and maintenance.
- Support reset remote system from local system.
E1 interface parameter:
- Channel capacity: 4 E1 G.703 Channels
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703.
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- clock: inter-clock, line-clock
Fiber Ethernet interface parameters:
Multi-mode: 1310nm; Single-mode: 1310nm
8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125 or 10/125 single-mode
Maximum distance: Multimode;2km(Default), Single-mode;20km/(Default)40km/60km/80km/100km/120km
- MAC address capability: 4096
- DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
- AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
- Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20; to +70 °C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25 °C no condense)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 2Km SC Connector (Multimode)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 2Km ST Connector (Multimode)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 20Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Dual fiber)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 40Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Dual fiber)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 60Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Dual fiber)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 80Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Dual fiber)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 100Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Dual fiber)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 120Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Dual fiber)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 20Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Single fiber, WDM)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 40Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Single fiber, WDM)
4 x E1 G.703 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-FX Converter 60Km SC/FC/ST Connector (Single Mode Single fiber, WDM)
AN-4E1-ETH-FIB converter provides easy conversion from ITU-T G.703 E1 channel to Ethernet interface, which in this case is fiber type. he E1 is transparent and in full rate, which can support the E1 unframed mode, including fractional E1 per request.
A pair of AN-4E1-ETH-FIB offer a cost effective solution for using existing E1 leased lines for transparent Ethernet service, and in case Ethernet interface is FX type and connected to remote locations with fiber distance more than 100 km.
Local management of the AN-4E1-ETH-FIB Converter is provided via DIP switches. Front panel LEDs monitor the G.703 link, Ethernet LAN and serial ports for status and Loss of Sync. AN-4E1-ETH-FIB compact G.703 Access Converter provides E1/2.048 Mbps Network Termination as well as serial or Ethernet LAN interface conversion in a standalone or rack mount package. AN-4E1-ETH-FIB terminates the G.703 Telco interface and converts the data for transmission to a user-oriented fiber interface.
At fiber port, ethernet interface port, 1310 nm or 1550 nm technology can be used, or at specific cases we can offer also more exotic wavelenghts as 1610 nm, 1490 nm or any other.
The AN-4E1-ETH-FIB inverse multiplexers transmit up 8 Mbps channel over multiple E1 links.
They bridge the gap between E1 and E3, allowing bridges and routers to operate at their fastest rates. The AN-4E1-ETH-FIB have a built-in 10/100 Ethernet bridge with VLAN support for LAN-to-LAN applications over 4 E1 links. The AN-4E1-ETH-FIB fully meets all of the E1 specifications including G.703, G.704, G.706, G.732 and G.823. The unit features diagnostic capabilities for performing remote loopback tests.
Telcos, and systems integrators all over the world use AN-4E1-ETH-FIB, to delivery high speed Ethernet over existing E1 G.703 lines