4 x E1 – Ethernet 10/100 BaseT converter
AN-4E1-ETH convertor provides easy conversion from 1 to 4 E1 channels to Ethernet interface. Support 1 to 4 E1 channels setting, it can detect the number of E1 chnanel and select available channel.
- According with IEEE 802.3, support 10Base-T, 100Base-T
- Support flexible setting of 1 to 4 E1 channels, auto detect the number of E1 channels and time-delay, select available E1 channels and more;
- Provide 2 loop functions: local E1 loop, remote E1 loop.
- Ethernet transmission transparent,support AUTO-MDIX, straight and crossover auto-adapt.
- Can transmit super-long frame of IEEE 802.1Q, support Ethernet exchanger with VLAN function.
- Support E1 channel hot plug, and auto detect available E1 channels.
- Support reset remote system from local system.
- 4 E1 can have 10 ms time-delay, CRC alarm limitation can auto insulate bad-quality
transmit channel by configuration, and is single direction insulation. when one direction error rate over limitation, cut only this direction, the other direction not affected.
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V. The positive and negative terminal can be exchanged for DC-48V, easy for installation and maintenance.
Want to see it as SNMP managed modular platform in your 19′ rack? Check here…
E1 interface parameter:
- Channel capacity: 4 Channels
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703.
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- Clocking: internal-clock, line-clock
- Ethernet interface:
- Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Duplex: half and full duplex self-adapt.
- Interface character: match IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1Q (VLAN)
- Connector: RJ45, support auto-mdix
- MAC address capability: 4096
DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25°C no condense)
Watch the video below to see how easy and fast you can install it:
4 x E1 - ETH interface convertor, 75/120, 220V
4 x E1 - ETH interface convertor, 75/120, DC-48V
4 x E1 - ETH interface convertor, 75/120, DC+24V
The AN-4E1-ETH inverse multiplexers transmit up 8 Mbps channel over multiple E1 links.
They bridge the gap between E1 and E3, allowing bridges and routers to operate at their fastest rates. The AN-4E1-ETH have a built-in 10/100 Ethernet bridge with VLAN support for LAN-to-LAN applications over 4 E1 links. The AN-4E1-ETH fully meets all of the E1 specifications including G.703, G.704, G.706, G.732 and G.823. The unit features diagnostic capabilities for performing remote loopback tests.
Telcos, and systems integrators all over the world use AN-4E1-ETH, to delivery high speed Ethernet over existing E1 G.703 lines