- Ideal for Integrating Your 24 10/100Base-TX ports.
- Ideal making high speed optical uplinks by 2 FX ports
- Provide Dedicated Bandwidth in Half or Full-Duplex Modes
- Transparent transfer all protocols such as TCP/IP, IPX, XNS, Appletalk, Vines, DECnet, ARP, DECLAT and Lansoft etc.
- Compatible with All Major Network Operating Systems
- Advanced Store-and-Forward Packet Switching Optimizes Data Transfers
- One RS-232 console port for Local management
- Full wire-speed layer 2 switch on all ports Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Support port-based VLANs and trunking
- M Buffer Memory
- Internal 2k MAC address table per port
- Auto address learning
- Auto address aging (default 300 Seconds)
- Supports both Full/Half duplex ports
- Flow control capabilities
- Automatic Transmit delay control capabilities and maximum delay guarantee
- Filtering/Forwarding/Learning Rates
- 3.2 Gbps aggregate bandwidth Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Support IGMP snooping Support Comprehensive At-a-Glance LEDÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s
- Support 4 different kinds of remote management: WEB, TELNET, CONSOLE and SNMP V1, V2C
Standard IEEE 802.3
10BASE-T IEEE 802.3U
VLAN IEEE 802.1D
Spanning Tree IEEE 802.1p
Priority Queue IEEE 802.1x
Power Supply : 90 / 220 V
Power Consumption : Max 30 Watts
Dimension:4 40mm x 220mm x 44.4mm 1U rack-mount
Temperature: 0 to 50Ã‚Â°C
Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Storage Temp. : -25 to +55 C
24 -port 10/100Mbps-TX auto-negotiating Switch + 2 FX ports with remote management via WEB, TELNET, CONSOLE and SNMP V1, V2C
The AN-M-FE6026 Fast Ethernet Switch provides the power of switching with the ease of use and affordability of traditional shared hubs. The AN-M-FE6026 Fast Ethernet Switch automatically learns about the devices on your network and configures itself, without complicated setup procedures. Dramatic improvements in performance can easily be seen, with speeds of up to 200Mbps per port. Since full bandwidth capability is achieved on each individual port, the congestion problems of shared hubs are easily avoided.
Employing a Buffered Store-and-Forward transmission method with Back Pressure and Flow Control ensures maximum reliability. For added sturdiness, these switches are housed in steel casings and can be rack mounted using the included Rackmount kit. AN-M-FE6026 Fast Ethernet Switch comes with 24-switched RJ45 ports and you can add up to 2 FX modules, Single or Multimode.
Powerful enough to run your networkÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s backbone, yet so easy they can be used in place of your desktop hubs, let Versa Technology and the versatile AN-M-FE6026 Fast Ethernet Switch bring the power of switching to you.
You can remotely monitor or configure your network by using any of 4 differenet management protocols: WEB, TELNET, CONSOLE and SNMP V1, V2C