- Ideal for Integrating Your 24 10/100 Ports Provide Dedicated Bandwidth in Half or Full-Duplex Modes
- NWAY Technology Detects Cabling Type, Speed, and Duplex mode
- Transparent transfer all protocols such as TCP/IP, IPX, XNS, Appletalk, Vines, DECnet, ARP, DECLAT and Lansoft etc.
- Compatible with All Major Network Operating Systems
- Advanced Store-and-Forward Packet Switching Optimizes Data Transfers
- Full wire-speed layer 2 switch on all ports
- 6M Buffer Memory
- Internal 1k MAC address table per port
- Auto address learning
- Auto address aging (default 300 Seconds)
- Supports both Full/Half duplex ports
- Flow control capabilities
- Automatic Transmit delay control capabilities and maximum delay guarantee
- Filtering/Forwarding/Learning Rates
- 4.8 Gbps aggregate bandwidth with speeds of up to 200Mbps per port
Support Comprehensive At-a-Glance LED’s
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX 100BASE-FX
IEEE 802.1D SPD
IEEE 802.1p Priority Queue
Dynamic buffer memory: 4M
MAC LIST: 8K
Auto pack transmit/filter rate: line speed, 148,800 pps/port(100Mbps)
Auto MAC address learning
Auto MAC address aging
24-port 10/100Mbps-TX and One (100Base-T uplink port ) auto-negotiating Switch
The AD-net AN-U-FE2024 Fast Ethernet Switch provides the power of switching with the ease of use and affordability of traditional shared hubs. Truly Plug-and-Play, the AD-net AN-U-FE2024 Fast Ethernet Switch automatically learns about the devices on your network and configures itself without complicated setup procedures. Dramatic improvements in performance can easily be seen, with speeds of up to 200Mbps per port. Since full bandwidth capability is achieved on each individual port, the congestion problems of shared hubs are easily avoided.
Employing a Buffered Store-and-Forward transmission method with Back Pressure and Flow Control ensures maximum reliability. For added sturdiness, these switches are housed in steel casings and can be rack mounted using the included Rackmount kit. AD-net AN-U-FE2024 Fast Ethernet Switch comes with 24-switched RJ45 ports. The switch is further backed by AD-net support.
Powerful enough to run your network’s backbone, yet so easy they can be used in place of your desktop hubs, let the versatile AD-net AN-U-FE-2024 Fast Ethernet Switch bring the power of switching to you.