- Stable E1 clock recovery, low jitter and wander
- Low processing delay for E1 channels, high bandwidth usage efficiency
- Resist to packet loss, with PCM frame synchronization protection
- User definable packet size from 128 bytes up to 1408 bytes
- Enough jitter buffer to resist packet delay variation (PDV)
- Local Ethernet port throughput limiting, assuring E1 QoS
- Local and remote E1 LOS and AIS and packet loss indication for trouble-shooting and maintenance
- Adaptive E1 port impendence (75 and 120 ohm) for coax and twisted pair cables
- User selectable level 2 (Ethernet) or level 3 (IP) encapsulation options
- Quick setup hardware mode switch
- Fully transparent to all protocols, like PRI, SS7, CAS and other
- Various loopbacks available for testing purposes – local & remote and others
|AN-TDM-IP-2E1||1 uplink, 2E1s|
|Interface||Uplink||Comply with IEEE 802.3|
2 E1 Ports supported
Comply with G.703
Impedance: 75 and 120 ohm
|User Data Port Note: only available on AN-TDM-IP-2E1/2D||
2 User Data Ports Supported
Comply with IEEE 802.3
Full/Half Duplex auto-sensed
|Power Supply||AC Type||220V (165~ 265V)|
|DC Type||48V (36V~-72V)|
|Working Environment||Temperature||0~ 50|
|Relative Humidity||90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||W x H x D (mm):||440 x 44 x 209|
E1 to Ethernet converter,with 2-port E1 and 2-port 10/100Bast-T interfaces for downlink, 1-port 10/100Bast-T interfaces for uplink 75ohm/120ohm optional, DC-48V/AC220V optional
E1 to Ethernet converter,with 2-port E1 interface for downlink, 1-port 10/100Bast-T interfaces for uplink, 75ohm/120ohm optional, DC-48V/AC220V optional
E1 to Ethernet converter,with 4-port E1 and 4-port 10/100Base-T interfaces for downlink, 1+1 ports 10/100Bast-T interfaces for uplink, 75ohm/120ohm optional, DC-48V/AC220V optional
2 x E1 over Ethernet mux is a cost effective solution for the traditional telecom services migrate to the IP packet networking technology, AN-TDM-IP-2E1 adopts the innovative TDM over IP technology, it transports the legacy E1 data over the existing IP network.
AN-TDM-IP-2E1 is the new generation of the TDM over IP equipment with IP circuit emulation that supports transportation of two E1 and two local Ethernet ports over the IP network. The uplink port and user data ports are IEEE 802.3 compliant, 10/100BaseT auto-sensed Ethernet ports.
The state-of-the-art design provides the highest availability with the accurate timing signal and data bit stream reconstruction. Predefined system parameter profiles that according to different application requirements ultimately simplify the installation process and saving the maintenance cost.
Telecom and Enterprise users can save a lot of access and equipment costs and generates new revenue by offering different types of service over existing Ethernet networks. It is also suitable for connecting to the wireless equipment to achieve fast deployment of E1 services. One particular application is to build E1 links with low cost Wireless LAN bridges, replacing much more costly microwave radios. Operators can use AN-TDM-IP-2E1 to provide legacy TDM services over wired or wireless packet network.
The AD-TDM-IP-2E1 is a reduced version of AN-TDM-IP-2E1/2D, in that it does not provide local Ethernet ports. Therefore it is more cost-effective, suitable for applications requiring no strict E1 channel QoS guarantees over the local Ethernet data, such as to setup E1 links using wireless LAN bridges without the need for providing Ethernet services at the same time or in places were the underlying network bandwidth is abundant.
To emulate a transparent E1 channel over a Ethernet packet networks, the AD-TDM-IP-2E1 not only conveys data stream content correctly from the source to the destination, but also passes timing. Packet networks do not provide such built-in timing transparency mechanism as TDM networks do. AD-TDMOIP uses its proprietary algorithm to reconstruct the E1 clock at the destination. The recovered clock is of very high quality, with low jitter and wander. Typical frequency drift is within ±5ppm, and jitter is below 0.1UI. It suits most applications you may need.
Primary applications for the product usage are:
– PABX interconnection via IP & Ethernet networks
– GSM/CDMA backbone development for BS stations, working on E1 interface
– E1 leased line development on existing IP/MPLS or Ethernet networks