According with IEEE 802.3, support 10Base-T, 100Base-T. Ethernet transmission transparent,support AUTO-MDIX, straight and crossover auto-adapt.
Super converter – 16 E1 – Ethernet 10/100 converter / inverese multiplexer, to get up to 32 Mbit/s speed from binding up to 16 E1 channels
Support flexible setting of 1 to 16 E1 channels, auto detect the number of E1 channels and time-delay, select available E1 channels when reset.Support E1 channel hot plug, and auto detect available E1 channels.
Can transmit super-long frame of IEEE 802.1Q, support Ethernet exchanges with VLAN function.
16 E1 can have 10 ms time-delay, CRC alarm limitation can auto insulate bad-quality transmit channel by configuration, and is single direction insulation. when one direction error rate over limitation, cut only this direction, the other
Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V. The positive and negative terminal can be exchanged for DC-48V, easy for installation and maintenance. Meet all relevant international standards
GUI NMS manager. Provide 2 loop functions: local E1 loop, remote E1 loop.Support reset remote system from local system.
E1 interface parameter:
- Channel capacity: 16 Channels
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC (via adapter cable)
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703.
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- clock: inter-clock, line-clock
- Interface Rate: 4 ports x 10/100Mbps
- Duplex: half and full duplex self-adapt.
- Interface character: match IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1Q (VLAN)
- Connector: RJ45, support auto-mdix
- MAC address capability: 4096
- DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
- AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
- Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25°C no condense)
16 E1 to 4 x 100BaseT CONVERTER up to 32 Mbit/s 10/100 SUPPORT VLAN, 110 VAC/220 VAC, 48 VDC, NMS GUI managment system in set
Super converter – 16 x E1 – Ethernet 10/100 converter / inverese multiplexer, to get up to 32 Mbit/s speed from binding up to 16 E1 channels
The AN-16E1-4ETH-G inverse multiplexers transmit up to 32 Mbps channel over multiple E1 links.
They bridge the gap between E1 and E3, allowing bridges and routers to operate at their fastest rates. The AN-16E1-4ETH-G have a built-in 10/100 Ethernet bridge with VLAN support for LAN-to-LAN applications over 16 E1 links.
The AN-16E1-4ETH-G fully meets all of the E1 specifications including G.703, G.704, G.706, G.732 and G.823. The unit features diagnostic capabilities for performing remote loopback tests.
Telcos, and systems integrators all over the world use AN-16E1-ETH, to delivery high speed Ethernet over existing E1 G.703 lines