16 Port Layer 2 managed Fiber optic switch
AN-S5016M is a 16-port high-performance managed Layer 2 optical Ethernet switch that provides an ideal solution for fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) and fiber-to-the-desk (FTTD), and for the applications where the environmental conditions exceed the reach of CAT5 copper cable
- Non-blocking store-and-forward shared-memory architecture with a 5.2Gbps switching capacity and an efficient self-learning and address recognition mechanism enables the forwarding rate to proceed at a full wire speed.
- 6K address table for auto-learned unicast or static unicast/multicast addresses.
- 7 trunk groups of up to 4 member ports within 16 ports with flexible load distribution control and fail-over function.
- Static priority and 802.1p Class of Service with 2-level priority.
- 802.1d Multiple Spanning Trees.
- 802.1x port based network access control.
- 802.3x flow control for a full-duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for a half-duplex mode.
- Port-based VLAN and 802.1Q tag-based VLAN with 255 VLAN groups. Head of Line (HOL) blocking prevention
- Static MAC addressing and filtering.
- Port mirroring.
- Source-port-based, destination-port-based, and source-destination-pair-based Sniffer functions.
- By-port Egress/Ingress bandwidth management control.
- IP Multicasting with IGMP snooping and an IP multicast table of 256 entries .
- Broadcast storm filtering.
In Band: SNMP, Web-based HTTP and Telnet with dedicated port or 802.1Q VLAN to increase the management security.
Out of Band: RS-232 Console.
Network Protocol and Standards
IEEE: 802.3, 802.3u, 802.1d, 802.1p, 802.1q, 802.1v, 802.3ad, 802.3x,802.1x
IEFT: RFC1157 SNMP, RFC 1112/2236 IGMP, RFC854 Telnet, RFC 1123/1493/1643 MI
16 100Base-FX SC/PC ports .
Optical Interface Options
Single single-mode fiber, dual wavelength 1550nm/1310nm, SC/PC connector, operating distance 15/40km
Dual single-mode fiber, single wavelength 1310nm or 1550nm, dual SC connectors, operating distance 15/40/60km.
Dual multimode fiber, single wavelength 1310nm, dual SC connectors, operating distance 2km.
Power Supply Options
AC90~264V/1.2A max, 50/60Hz, or
Power Consumption: ~35W
Physical and Environmental
Dimensions: 19-inch rack-mount width, 1.0U height.
Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
Storage temperature: -25 ℃ ~ 55 ℃
Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH Non-condensing.
AN-S5016M is a 16-port high-performance managed Layer 2 optical Ethernet switch that provides an ideal solution for fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) and fiber-to-the-desk (FTTD), and for the applications where the environmental conditions exceed the reach of CAT5 copper cable. The S5016M offers sixteen 100Base-FX ports and with a 19-inch rack-mount width and a 1U height standard design. S5016M network management solution allows administrators to easily configure features, monitor performance, and troubleshoot the switches using a standard RS-232 port, Web browser and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based network management platforms.