From March 2008, we are proudly announcing the new technology, what we had applied to encode and decode the Video signal over the E1 G.703 lines.
Now, you can send the video over E1 Leased Line networks not only citywide, countrywide – but also worldwide, whereever the E1 line is switched through. Have you imagined such before? Attach the camera to AN-DV-E1 transmitter side, and if E1 line is crossed over E1 LL line network – it can be for example SDH or NGN network, what supports E1 TDM – you are able to get clear, undistirtoded signal everywhere.
New product features are as follows:
- Video over E1 transparent transmission;
- Optional 1 inverted data channel of RS485/422/232/Manchester;
- Optional 1 positive directional data channel of 485/422/232/Manchester
- Optional 1 inverted audio channel
- Optional 1 positive directional audio channel
- E1 single directional transmition signal at fractions (N*64K), according with G.703/704
- High transmition efficiency, low transmition delays;
- High quality of video signal, video cameras can be controled by PTZ using RS-232/485 interfaces
- Console port for configuration issues;
You can check our more details on E1 multiplexer for video signal here