E3 to Ethernet converter
AN-E3-ETH is cost-effective intelligent converter which offers a cost-effective connection between E3 services and 10/100BaseT LANs.
- Support 10/100BaseT LANs over E3 channel;
- E3 to Ethernet interface converter with NMS system
- Comply with IEEE802.3;
- Automatically restrain broadcast storm;
- Support diagnostic tools for TDM and Ethernet networks, for fast isolation of network problems, saving time and costs;
- Rich alarm indications such as E3 AIS/LOS, ETH LINK/ACT etc;
- Ethernet ports support 10/100M half/full duplex auto-adapted;
- Plug-and-Play LAN connection;
- Support HP auto MDIX function, MDI/MDIX auto-adapted
- High reliability with low CAPEX and OPEX.
|AN-E3-ETH||Connects four-port 10/100Base-Tx Ethernet LAN over two E3 channels|
|Comply with ITU-T G.703, 75ohm unbalanced|
10/100M auto-adaptive, half/full duplex auto-adaptive
|Supply optional||DC -48V (-32V~-72V)|
|AC 220V (90V~265V)|
|(W×H×D)||440 × 44 ×138 (mm)|
Typical application for Wimax backbone
E3 to Ethernet 10/100 base T converter, 2 ports E3 BNC uplink, 4 ports Ethernet 10/100 Base T, AC/DC power supply options
E3 to Ethernet 10/100 base T converter, 1 ports E3 BNC uplink, 4 ports Ethernet 10/100 Base T, AC/DC power supply options
AN-E3-ETH is cost-effective intelligent E3 to Ethernet converter converter which offers a cost-effective connection between E3 services and 10/100BaseT LANs. They enable service providers and ISPs to provide transparent Ethernet services without interfering with user traffic. In addition to point to point application, the equipment can also work with center rack mount centralized converter pool as a terminal device with 16 service directions.