E1 converter to Ethernet 10/100BaseT – protocol converter
AN-E1-ETH E1 converter provides easy conversion from ITU-T G.703 E1 channel to Ethernet interface. Can used widely in connecting between WAN and LAN, monitoring, etc.
- 1 x E1 G.703 converter to Ethernet, Plug&Play!
- E1 converter is based on self -Copyright IC.
- Semi/full duplex self adapt, support VLAN.
- RJ45 interface support auto-mdix.
- Provide 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
- E1 converter to Ethernet provide 3 loop functions: local loop, to remote loop, order remote loop.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- E1 converter support 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance.
- Have Ethernet monitor self-reset function, equipment will not dead.
- Provide detecting real time Ethernet communication status.
E1 interface parameter:
- Channel capacity: 1 Channels
- interface rate: ungframing/framing: N*64Kbps，N=0~31;
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703.
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- clock: inter-clock, line-clock
- Output jitter<0.05UI
- Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Duplex: half and full duplex self-adapt.
- Interface character: match IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1 Q(VLAN)
- Connector: RJ45, support auto-mdix
- MAC address capability: 4096
- DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
- AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
- Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20; to +70 °C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25 °C no condense)
140mm (depth) x 210mm (width) x 40mm
Video: How to setup and test AN-E1-ETH converter in less than 30 SECONDS!
E1 - 10/100BaseT converter 2048Kbps,10/100 Base T, SUPPORT VLAN, AC/110 OR 220 V
E1 - 10/100BaseT converter 2048Kbps,10/100 Base T, SUPPORT VLAN, DC 48V
AN-E1-ETH E1 converter to Ethernet converter provides easy conversion from ITU-T G.703 E1 channel to Ethernet interface. Can used widely in connecting between WAN and LAN, monitoring, etc. The Ethernet interface is 10/100Mbps auto negotiation and can be full/half duplex. The E1 converter is transparent and in full rate, which can support the E1 unframed mode, including fractional E1 per request. A pair of AN-E1-ETH offer a cost effective solution for using existing E1 leased lines for transparent Ethernet service. Local management of the AN-E1-ETH E1 converter to Ethernet is provided via DIP switches. Front panel LEDs monitor the G.703 link, Ethernet LAN and serial ports for status and Loss of Sync. AN-E1-ETH E1 to Ethernet converter compact G.703 Access Converter provides E1/2.048 Mbps Network Termination as well as serial or Ethernet LAN interface conversion in a standalone or rack mount package. AN-E1-ETH terminates the G.703 Telco interface and converts the data for transmission to a user-oriented 10BaseT interface