E1 to 2 x 10/100 Ethernet port converter with port isolation feature
AN-E1-2ETH E1 to Double Ethernet Interface Converter (also as FE1/Double ETH Bridge) is an Ethernet over E1 bridge of high performance, which accomplishes the converting between the 100M Ethernet port and the E1 port, with a special isolation feature between 2 Ethernet ports.
- In accordance with the provisions of IEEE 802.3、802.3u Ethernet, ITU-T G.703, G.704 and G.823 protocol
- E1 interface framing/non-framing optional; balanced 120ohm unbalanced 75ohm optional.
- The E1 interface uses PCM31 mode, supporting CRC checkE1 interface main/ slave clock optional in the framing mode.
- In the E1 framing mode, the number of time slots is optional from 1 to 31.
- Supporting 2.048Mbps transparent transmission in the E1 non-framing mode.
- The two 100BASE-TX Ethernet interfaces support 100M half/ full duplex modes.
MAC addresses self-learning and addresses filtering functions, reducing the transmission load of the E1 circuit.
- Built-in 64Mbits SDRAM Ethernet data buffer memory, improving the capability of Ethernet side anti-outburst, assuring high throughput of data transmission.
- E1 circuit remote loop and local loop tests.
- Pseudo random sequence test, facilitating the test of E1 circuit.
- Perfect circuit test and alarm indication.
- Optional AC 220V or DC –48V input for bridge of both architectures
- Logical isolation feature between 2 Ethernet ports, or 2 ports can be used as simple switch
Demonstration of isolation feature you can see in video below:
Protocol: G.703, G.704, G.736, G.823, I.431 IEEE802.3
Circuit interface (E1):
Impedance: 75Ω, physical interface: BNC
Impedance: 120Ω, physical interface: RJ45
Interface Rate: 2.048Mbps
Coding: HDB3, Jitter tolerance in accordance with G.823
Output jitter <0.05UI
Data interface (ETH):
Impedance: 100Ω, physical interface: RJ45
Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
Cable: 75Ω coaxial-cable, UTP5 twisted pair
Circuit interface: BNC: 600m; RJ45: 300m
Data interface: 100m
Indicating power, connection states of data and circuit interfaces, operation state, test state and trouble alarm.
210mm (depth) x 140mm (width) x40mm (height)
Power supply: 85V~264V AC input, 5V/1A output
-36V~72V DC input, 5V/1A output
Operation temperature: 0℃~50℃
Storage temperature: -20℃~80℃
Humidity: 5%~90% (no condensation)
E1 - 2 x Ethernet interface convertor, 75/120 ohm impedance, 220V/110V
E1 - 2 x Ethernet interface convertor, 75/120 ohm impedance, 48DC
As an extended device of the Ethernet, the AN-E1-2ETH E1 to 2 x Ethernet over E1 converter realizes interconnection of two Ethernet by using the E1 channel provided by existing networks with low cost.
100BASE-TX (RJ45) interfaces are provided at the end of Ethernet LAN to accomplish various functions including double Ethernet interface broad band shared, MAC address self-learning, address filtering, address table maintenance and flow control. For the client who only requires not more than 2 Ethernet, it can reduce the net node, dispense with the device as HUB, consequently reduce the malfunction node.
E1 interfaces conforming to ITU-T G.703 and G.704 proposals are provided at the end of WAN, supporting RJ45 and BNC connection modes. The E1 ports support both framing and un-framing architecture. The user can select an operating mode for the E1 interface according to the connected E1 environment. This provides flexibility of network application. In the framing mode, the E1 interface provides a rate of N*64Kbps（N=1~31）. In the un-framing mode, the E1 channel provides a rate of 2.048Mbps and accomplishes transparent transmission.
If the E1 to 2 x Ethernet over E1 converter is used in the framing mode, the transmission clock can be either provided internally, i.e. using the main clocking timing mode (INT), or extracted from the E1 channel, i.e. using slave clock timing mode.
AN-E1-2ETH E1 to Double Ethernet Interface Converter provides plenty of self-test functions, supporting local loop and remote loop. It also provides pseudo random code test function to test error codes in the circuit.
It is proposed to use the products of this series in pairs.
Special isolation feature for 2 ports Ethernet is available, so that you can use the 2 ports separately for 2 different networks connected to each port, so they “do not see” each other, or in another mode unit’s 2 ports will work as a simple switch. Mode switch can be done via dip switch on the units.