AN-L3-3526F 24 Port modular Layer 3 Routing Switch
AN-L3-3526F is a layer 3 routing switch that offers modular configuration. There are 6 modules that can be installed into the main frame. Each module includes 4 ports, either copper or fiber port
- 15.2 Gbps switching capacity;
- All ports support wire speed forwarding;
- 15.2 Gbps switching capacity;
- 6.6 Mpps Layer 2/3 wire-speed forwarding.
- Support for flexible queue scheduling algorithms, i.e. Strict Priority (SP), Weighted Round Robin (WRR), and SP+WRR; 8 priority queues.
- Support for intelligent Layer 2-7 flow classification;
- Support for IEEE 802.1p, TOS,and DiffServ Code Point.
- Compliance with IEEE 802.1x and Web portal, the STCS3526F can identify users who attempt to access the network.
- It can also prevent unauthorized access to the network by binding any combination of MAC,IP,VLAN and PORT
- Intelligent anti-virus policies and optimizing routing policy can guard the network to against the attack by Code Red and Worm Blaster,with which greatly improve the security of your network.
- supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- supports Command Line`
|Ports||24 ports 10/100Base-Tx or FX|
|Slots/Uplinks||2 Gigabit TX uplinks|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||6.6 Mpps|
|Packet Buffer||sharing 32MB|
|Port-based ARL Limit||Port Learning Forbidden When The Limit Is Exceeded||Yes|
|IEEE 802.1q VLAN||255|
|SuperVLAN & Sub-VLAN||Yes|
|Port Aggregation||Trunk||6 trunks, 8 ports in each trunk|
|IP/MAC/Port Binding||Arbitrary Binding of IP/MAC/Port||Yes|
|Rate Limiting||Port- or VLAN-based Rate Limiting||Yes|
|ACL||Up to 1K rules|
|Routing Interface||VLAN Configurable with IP Address||32|
|NMS||IP or IP Subnet-based Telnet Access Control||Yes|
|IP or IP Subnet-based SNMP Access Control||Yes|
|Power Supply( 90 – 264VAC 47- 63Hz,44 – 53VDC )||Yes|
|Power||AC 110- 240V|
24 Port modular Layer 3 Routing Switch
The AN-L3-3526F is a layer 3 routing switch that offers modular configuration. There are 6 modules that can be installed into the main frame. Each module includes 4 ports, either copper or fiber ports. So the AN-L3-3526F can be configured as whatever you might like to. E.g, configure it as a 24 port 10/100Base-Tx,
or configure it as a 24 port pure fiber switch. Or to configure in a fiber and copper mixed version, e.g,
a 12 port 10/100Base-Tx + 12 port 10/100Base-Fx fiber and copper switch.
The AN-L3-3526Fis a secure and intelligent Layer 3 switch featuring wire-speed switching.It adopts an industry grade case design, and it’s a layer 2/3 wire speed enterprise central routing switch with 10/100M aggregation for Carrier data centers, server farms, wiring closets and metropolitan area networks.
Its hardware is designed to support intelligent Layer 2/3/4 flow classification.
The main features of the 24 port layer 3 routing switch, such as access control list (ACL), filtering and QoS classification bring intelligence and security to the edge of the networks and enable applications such as real-time streaming multimedia.
It supports a wide range of Layer 2/3/4 protocols including RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2 and PIM-SM, VRRP. It’s regarded as the foremost intellectual access point of area network,not only have switching and routing functions but also includes authenticating function (e.g. user access control), secure protection (e.g. defends the virus and scanning) function, monitoring function etc. It is an ideal choice of solving a great deal of awkward problems.