40G Fiber Optical Media Converter
AN-UM-40G-3R provides media conversion and distance extension and signal regeneration for 40G or 10G Ethernet links.
- Support 2U Rack(16 Slots) and independent use.
- Support network management (Web SNMP, Console).
- 3R function.
- Support Jumbo Frame.
- Transparent Transpor and very low delay.
- Support DMI function for QSFP fiber module.
- Support 1*40G Mode and 4*10G Mode.
- Support Loopback test function.
- Support hot plugging.
- Full State Led display.
- Easy installation.
|Performance Data||Technical Indexes|
|Equipment function||3R Repeater|
|Protocols||Multiple functions in one module:
–Quad 10G optical multiplexer
40G link interface
–Ethernet/IEEE: 802.3ba 40GE-LR4 /SR4
10G interfaces: –9.95 – 11.35 Gbps
|Access Type||40G Ethernet|
|Network managementinformation||Card type information
QSFP fiber module DMI function ( Temperature, Voltage, Optical power)
Link status detector
Enable/Disabled Loopback test function
Enable/Disable PRBS Generator and checker function
|Interface Type||QSFP To/From QSFP|
|Transmission Distance||Up to QSFP module ( Max 10Km)|
|power requirement||Rack-mountable : AC 85 ~ 220V OR DC -48V
Standalone: AC 220V OR -48V
Power consumption: ≤8W
|Work Environment||Operating Temp: 0~ 50 ℃
Storage Temp: -10~ 70 ℃
Humidity: 5%~90% ( non-condensing)
|Dimension||Card: 11.5mm (W) × 78mm (D)
Standalone: 156mm (W) ×128mm (D) ×32mm (H)
These 40G converters can be ordered as standalone units with internal power supply, as well as you can order them in chassis card version, in case your application looks like more of PMP – Point to Multipoint type.
40G OEO Fiber OpticMedia Converter (3R)
AN-UM-40G-3R provides media conversion and distance extension for 40G or 10G Ethernet links. It is hot-swappable with two QSFP sockets for QSFP transceivers. Installation and setup is simple plug and play. Insert the module into any powered Fiber Driver chassis with the QSFP transceivers required for the application, and then connect to the network. Applications include:
- Media conversion and distance extension for 40G or 10G Ethernet links.
- Media conversion (multi-mode to single-mode) and link range extension. (The multi-mode QSFP may be used with MPO MM (40G) or with fan-out cables for quad 10G interfaces.)