The AN-8E1-ETH inverse multiplexers transmit up to 16 Mbps channel over multiple E1 links.
They bridge the gap between E1 and E3, allowing bridges and routers to operate at their fastest rates. The AN-8E1-ETH have a built-in 10/100 Ethernet bridge with VLAN support for LAN-to-LAN applications over 8 E1 links.
The AN-8E1-ETH fully meets all of the E1 specifications including G.703, G.704, G.706, G.732 and G.823. The unit features diagnostic capabilities for performing remote loopback tests.
Telcos, and systems integrators all over the world use AN-8E1-ETH, to delivery high speed Ethernet over existing E1 G.703 lines
- According with IEEE 802.3, support 10Base-T, 100Base-T.
- Support flexible setting of 1 to 8 E1 channels, auto detect the number of E1 channels and time-delay, select available E1 channels when reset.
- Provide 2 loop functions: local E1 loop, remote E1 loop.
- Ethernet transmission transparent,support AUTO-MDIX, straight and crossover auto-adapt.
- Can transmit super-long frame of IEEE 802.1Q, support Ethernet exchanger with VLAN function.
- Support E1 channel hot plug, and auto detect available E1 channels.
- Support reset remote system from local system.
- 8 E1 can have 10 ms time-delay, CRC alarm limitation can auto insulate bad-quality transmit channel by configuration, and is single direction insulation. when one direction error rate over limitation, cut only this direction, the other direction not affected. ( the two directions need not symmetry.)
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V. The positive and negative terminal can be exchanged for DC-48V, easy for installation and maintenance.
Want to see it as SNMP managed modular platform in your 19' rack? Check here...