The power indicator does not light after starting up.。
The power circuit has a failure.
1. The power is not connected. Check the contact of the power lines and the converters.
2. The internal power module has a failure. Send it rear to factory for repair.
Indicator LINK does not light when the Ethernet network is connected.
Integrity test of link has not passed.
1. The type of the cable does not meet the DTE/DCE modes of the Ethernet ports of the equipment.
2. The crystal head of the cable is not well molded. Check the quality of the UTP cable.
3. The rate setting of the converter or the network card is wrong. See 5.3.
4. The internal circuit of the equipment is damaged. Send it to factory for repair.
Indicator LOS always lights when the cable at the E1 port is connected.
The circuit signals are lost.
1. Check the coaxial cable or the UTP5 twisted pair for open circuit and short circuit. Check whether the plugs are positioned.
2. The factory default of the equipment is 75ohmBNC interface. S5.6~S5.8 should be reconfigured if a 120ohmRJ45 interface is used. See 5.2.1 for reference.
3. The internal circuit of the equipment is damaged. Send it to factory for repair.
Indicators are normal, but communication can not be done.
Make the different mode by the switch end and the users end,
1. The setting of framing or un-framing selected are different. Make sure the double devices the code setting of S1.1 are the same.
2. The setting of the time slots are different. Make sure the double devices selected the same time slots via the dip switch S1.2~S1.8, S2.1~S2.8, S3.1~S3.8, S4.1~S4.8.