AN-PH-RS-232/422/485 Isolation Interface Converter is compatible with RS-232C, RS-422, RS-485 standards and capable of converting single end RS-232 signal into RS-422 or RS-485 signal of balanced signal.
The built in photoelectric isolator can offer 3500V isolation voltage and the rapid Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) can effectively inhibit lightning and ESD, prevent lightning strike and common code interference. Connect PC, IPC, or portable computer via a DB9 female connector at RS-232 interface, and connect RS-422, RS-485 end via convenient 4-bit terminal. The RS-485 supports dual-line half duplex, namely, the only two lines of RS-485 shall both send and receive data. Handshake signal (e.g. RTS, Request To Send) usually controls the data direction.
The inner circuit of AN-PH-RS-232/422/485 Photoelectric Isolation Interface Converter can detect data direction and switch to control it automatically, conveniently to form a RS-485 network without any shake hand signal. This kind of RS-485 control is fully transparent and need no software amendment for the former working modes basing on RS-232.
Photoelectric Isolation Interface Converter can provide credible connection for point to point, point to multi-point communication. The point to multi-point allows connecting 32 RS-422 or RS-485 interface devices with data transmission speed of 0-115.2KBPS. The dual color data flow indication light can indicate malfunction. It supports communication modes including RS-232C to RS-422, RS-232 to RS-485 conversion.
● Interface feature: interface is compatible with EIA/TIA RS-232C, RS-422/485 standard
● Electric interface: RS-232C interface DB9 hole connector RS-422/485 interface 4-bit terminal
● Transmission media: twisted-pair cable or shielded cable
● Working mode: asynchronous half or full duplex
● Signal indication: three signal indication lights indicate TD, RD and PWR
● Power supply: serial port electricity stealing at RS-232 end. External power supply connecting at RS-422/485 end
● Isolation: isolation voltage 3500VRMS 500VDC sequence special built-in 400W lightning protection IC
● Transmission speed: 115.2K BPS to 1.2KM 38.4K BPS to 2.4KM
● The product has a few appearance and high efficiency serial port electricity stealing technology patents.
● Patent Certificate NO: (ZL03234984.X ZL0334377.2)
Interface feature: interface is compatible with EIA/TIA RS-232C, RS- 485/RS-422 standard
Electric interface: RS-232C interface DB9 Female connector
RS-422/RS-485 interface 4-bit terminal
Transmission media: twisted-pair cable or shielded cable
Operation mode: asynchronous half or full duplex
Signal indication: 3 signal indication lights indicate TD, RD and PWR
Isolation: isolation voltage 3500VRMS 500VDC sequence
Transmission speed: 115.2K BPS to 300M
38.4K BPS to 2.4KM
9600 BPS to 5KM
Protecting grade: RS-232 interface+15KV ESD protection,
RS-422, RS-485 interface 600W lightning strike and surge protection on each line
Transmission distance: 0-5 kilometers (115200-9600BPS)
Working environment: -25℃ to 70℃, 5% to 95% relative humidity
RS-232 to RS-422/485 Photoelectric Isolation Interface Converter